Website is no longer available: beachyuk.000webhostapp.com

Hi,

I’m getting a “Website is no longer available” message for website (https://beachyuk.000webhostapp.com/).

It’s a blog, and I posted to it on 22nd September, so it’s not unused. Is anyone able to restore it please?

Jayald

p.s. I thought I posted about this yesterday, but I cannot find the post. Apologies if this is a duplicate.

Hey

beachyuk was deleted on 2019-10-22 00:10:29

after being suspended by the system on 2019-10-14 02:04

If you appealed within 7 days after being suspended on 2019-10-14 02:04
we could have just removed the suspension for you.

We only provide a 7 day window for users to contact us before the system automatically removes the data/websites.

In this case with yourself, there was no appeal found during the 7 day grace period, therefore the system did remove all data after 7 days.

The original suspension was for exceeding free plan limits of 500 unique visitors per 24 hour period.

All of this is automatic unfortunately.

Thanks Infinity, I appreciate the detailed response.

Given no email was sent regarding the suspension, 7 days seems a little mean, particularly given it sounds like an unusual level of traffic was received for my blog.

Appreciate your help, I guess I need to mull over no whether or not to recreate the account with 000webhost.

Hello. We are awere some email providers have blocked/marked as spam our mailing servers. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it in mean time.

We have recently implemented registration policies which we hope will restore our mailing servers’s reputation :slight_smile:

Teodor, I would suggest that it isn’t true that “there is nothing we can do”. Extending the retention period would seem a logical response to me, even if only temporarily.

I run IT departments and publish online IT advice for a living, and there is no way I would take such action if I knew my customers may not be receiving my messages.

Disappointing as this situation is, I’ll take the opportunity to review options to move to a more reliable hosting solution.