Website is no longer available message

I get the above message when I try to access woodvillemaples.com. It says, “The authors have deleted this site.” I didn’t. My 000webhost account is still active and I can log in, but no sites show up on the “My sites” page. When I try to create a new one with the same name woodvillemaples.com I’m told it already exists and I can’t continue. My domain is still parked here. I created the site on 11-16-19, so I should be within the 3-month activity window. Please help. Thanks.

I can see you signed up 2019-11-15 and the account is still active.

Unfortunately the website was suspended for exceeding free plan limits then it was automatically deleted 7 days later 2020-02-07 after no appeal was found.

You can make a new site using alternative naming if you wish and park your custom domain again.

My website woodvillemaples.com has been deleted and I got this response:

I can see you signed up 2019-11-15 and the account is still active.
Unfortunately the website was suspended for exceeding free plan limits then it was automatically deleted 7 days later 2020-02-07 after no appeal was found.
You can make a new site using alternative naming if you wish and park your custom domain again.

1. What free plan limits could I have exceeded? It’s a static site with text and graphics only. I haven’t even accessed it since November.
  2. I haven’t gotten any notification about suspension nor an appeal. My account shows no notifications and I didn’t get any email.
  3. If make a new site with alternative naming, will that be seen by the public or will they only see my domain name woodvillemaples.com?

Thank you for your response, I wanted to reply, but it was closed.

1 Like

Hi apologies the post was closed!

1. the free plan unique visitor limits of 100 in a 24 hour period was exceeded, an email was sent on the date of suspension and it allows users to appeal within 7 days, after 7 days the system automatically deletes the website sadly.

2. I can see our mailer sent the suspension notice to the registered email address and there was no bounce back, it may have went to spam or your provider blacklisted 000webhost but there isn’t much we can do in this circumstance to avoid that currently.

3. You can make an alternative subdomain with us and then park your custom domain against it, any visitors will see the content you upload to your new 000webhostappURL and it will load via your custom domain like nothing has changed.

Apologies again.

Ok, thanks for the response. I appreciate it. The 100 visits in a 24 hour period really surprises me, but I have a seasonal business. Maybe it’s getting to be that season. I did find the suspension notice in my spam folder. Thank you for that. For whatever reason I get other webhost emails, but those got filtered out and I missed them.

I will try another subdomain and park my custom domain against it. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.