Website is sleeping - violation of terms of service

sourabh03.000webhostapp.com

Reason: was using too much resources
Unsuspended: yes

2 Likes

@sourabh003
In the future, try to be cautious on how your website uses available resources.:wink:

3 Likes

thank you so much now it is working but i am not able to access file manager my all data is in that only

What error are you getting?

file manager is not opening as it is showing files.000webhost.com/?authenticated=0
and screen asking for website name and password

Can you try again :one:

it bring me to this sereen i am giving website name and password but not working

hey thank you once again to all of you now it start working fine thank you really you all saved me
thank you

2 Likes

Glad it’s working now. We are available here in case you have any other problem.

I have the same issue.
“Your Website Is Sleeping
Reason: Violation of Terms of Service”
Please check sftchk.000webhostapp.com
Thanks.

Hi, I have the same issue.
“Your Website Is Sleeping
Reason: Violation of Terms of Service”
Please check my site https://eternabond.000webhostapp.com/
Thank you.

@tank3977 @hck

Don’t be hijacking someone’s thread but I will forward this to the moderators to look if they can un suspend your websites.

@ckhawand @Ayu

1 Like

Both websites unsuspended.
Reason: were overloading the webserver.

2 Likes

@hck @tank3977 In future you should be cautious of how your websites use the available resources or you can upgrade to Hostinger when ready

1 Like

website is sleeping Reason -violation of term and services
my website went in sleeping state i don know what wrong i was doing i am using this website for my project work for displaying data from gprs module at ftp server but it went in sleeping and my submission is closer so please help me

my website name is sourabh03.000webhostapp.com

Unsuspended :slight_smile:

2 Likes