Website Pulpish Problem with Website Builder

Hi there,

I created a weeding homepage for myself. Today I changed some content and hit the publish button, but the website is not updated. In the webseite builder the changes are still present.
Can somebody help me?
wwwpamich.000webhostapp.com

Best regards,

Paul

Are sure it is not a cache issue locally?
Force a refresh by holding CTRL + F5 on your site else clear all your browser data, cache, history etc.

Can you attach images of what you should be seeing i.e in the backend before you save, and what you currently see?

Yeah it is not an chache issue. I even tried a differend browser and to make sure my proxy dosn’t do something I accessed the site via ftp and checked if the changes are in the code, they are not.

Builder

I’m having the same problem

@mantas.daraciunas sorry to disturb - are there any known Zyro issues at the moment?

The same(when hitting publish it’s not actually publishing it) is happening to me.
I tested in so many ways(deleting cookies and cache, using “incognito mode” on chrome and firefox…) and still not working. Some days ago was working fine but today not(I didn’t edit my website with the builder since 1-2 weeks ago, but today I tried to edit and got that weird bug).

I don’t know what’s exactly happening, I sould say that at least thanks to 000webhost I have a free website builder for testing things for free and that’s nice, but the bug continues.

Please try to fix.

I will investigate this issue tonight by creating a new account and trying a few things out - if anyone is still having issues after using the “reset website option” via 000webhost.com > General Settings then take as many printscreen/screenshots as possible and upload them via here or imgur.com and post them here tagging myself or a developer @mantas.daraciunas so we can investigate and determine where the issue stems from, until then apologies for any errors that appear within the beta of Zyro site builder.

update issue still in progress

I couldn’t replicate the issue.

If anyone is still having issues after using the “reset website option” via 000webhost.com > General Settings then take as many printscreen/screenshots as possible and upload them via here or imgur.com and post them here tagging myself or a developer @mantas.daraciunas so we can investigate and determine where the issue stems from, until then apologies for any errors that appear within the beta of Zyro site builder.