Website sleeping for about 5 hour

Hi there I’m new here , my website http://leonlit.host22.com have been sleep for about 5 hour now ,I just want to know whether there’s any solution for the problem.

#edit : solved :slight_smile:

Checking your issue…

2 Likes

@mantas.daraciunas can you check this user’s issue? He does show as not sleeping when accessed through admin area.

2 Likes

Are you still facing this issue?

2 Likes

Yes… It’s been almost a day now …:no_mouth:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. We’re trying our best to fix the issue. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still working fine here for me as per earlier, it shows a greyish page with some personal text.

Screenshots of issues?

2 Likes

Thanks guys the website is back online now , I’m very appreciates you all for helping me.

I was wandering why am I receiving this email (an hour ago) ? I remember that I didn’t use any third-party beside Google analytics…

Hello, I’m quiet new here. We have the same problem with “sleeping” the only difference is my website has been sleeping for 2 days now and I have yet to receive any email to inform me what happened. Actually I just learned about the sleep limitation the moment I saw my website sleeping. I’ve read a number of posts in this forum regarding this issue and all of them were solved so I registered a forum account just to let you guys know about the issue. My website is secretadmirer.comyr.com

Thanks.

Edit: It may be worth mentioning that there are times that I can access my website but sometimes it displays 404 not found nginx message. But most of the time it displays Sleeping :slight_smile:

@thshggydg let me check on that for you. :slight_smile:

It may be worth mentioning that there are times that I can access my website but sometimes it displays 404 not found nginx message. But most of the time it displays Sleeping :slight_smile:

This is a very strange issue. I let admins know about it. Hoping to get it fixed soon. The weird part is, that our system shows no sleeping logs for the past 30 days.

1 Like

Thank you for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suspended and then unsuspended your site to see if it would help yesterday.

2 Likes

Bagaimana caranya biar masuk website

What do you need help with @Teguhsantoso?

Cara posting di website bagaimna ?

I have the same problem with my site. (3/4 hours)

Edit: Fixed, thanks.

Fixed by the devs, try now?

1 Like