Website Sleeping reported adult content

website alexaann.cam. Email says it was reported for adult content. Please unlock so I can review content and remove anything. I don’t believe it is Adult Content but I need to check.

@wallbk I’ve unsuspended it for you. Check for any such content remove, else it will be suspended again.

What is Adult content? I see two images you can barely see the nipple above bubbles and below the arm. Is that Adult Content? There are others that are mostly naked but all private parts covered. If you want to check the gallery quickly there is only about 10 total images and probably 5 contain semi nudity. Let me know.

@wallbk [quote=“wallbk, post:3, topic:79910”]
There are others that are mostly naked but all private parts covered. If you want to check the gallery quickly there is only about 10 total images and probably 5 contain semi nudity. Let me know.
[/quote]
I see, Maybe your website is falsely suspended. We’ll make sure this is not done in future. :sweat:

Hi @wallbk!

000webhost has been intended to be a free hosting provider for web developers and students to test their skills and give them an opportunity to see how cloud hosting actually works. Holding information about models or any other erotic content is simply against the purpose of our service. Space and bandwidth lost for nothing. I may need to remind you that your website has reached on top bandwidth usage as well.

If you intend your website to have a lot of visitors, or host any content that will reach to many clients, please consider buying a paid plan:

You have 24 hours to remove the content in question, otherwise your website will be suspended without recall.

I am confused. You closed the ticket 6 hours ago and said my website was fine and it was reported in error. 2 hours later you open the ticket again and say it is in violation? Tell me what images are in violation. I only see two images that might be in question, but they are very borderline.

In regard to bandwidth, something is very wrong with that statistic. This website gets zero traffic. Look at the history of traffic and now on the first day of a month in which I am reported for content that has been up for several months it says I have 10G of traffic? Come on… take a look at the website and tell me whether you think it would get 10G of traffic in a year!! Maybe it was the scanning site that reported me was sucking all the bandwidth??? Because it sure isn’t my traffic. Hardly anyone even knows of this website.

Please advise.

I am confused. You closed the ticket 6 hours ago and said my website was fine and it was reported in error. 2 hours later you open the ticket again and say it is in violation?

Yes, I opened it again because the website reached on top bandwidth list again. However I unsuspended as fast as I could after finding out about this topic.

In regard to bandwidth, something is very wrong with that statistic.

The statistics are not real time indeed. You may need to refresh the page once or twice 10 minutes after accessing them. However our back-end statistics do not lie. Your website has been on top with around 4GB in less than 6 hours.

Please advise.

I don’t know what else to say except what I say before. Don’t take it personally, as we are dealing with a lot of abusers everyday and people using our services wrongly. You can’t see them because most don’t come here to ask their websites to be unsuspended. But they are. And there are dozens of them.

I am sorry to say, but what I said earlier is still valid. Either buy a paid plan, either find another hosting provider.

I am not saying your statistics lie, but something is up with the traffic because it is not native traffic to my content. I changed some settings just now that said for production mode, set to off. I also flagged it as explicit content even thought there is nothing of adult content. I removed the potential images that may have been offending. This is a basic test portfolio. No traffic to speak of. No marketing of it. no SEO submission. There is only about 10 images in the gallery and most of them are bathing suit images. A few tasteful nudes that show nothing of objection.

I am not trying to violate anything. Tell me exactly what content is objectionable, and help or tell me how to diagnose the traffic because it is not native traffic to my content.

This is a basic test portfolio.

Since this is just a testing portofolio I offer you my apologize for being so exacting.

I am not trying to violate anything. Tell me exactly what content is objectionable, and help or tell me how to diagnose the traffic because it is not native traffic to my content.

The main reason we have suspended your website was because it reached on our bandwidth board. Then we saw it was containing such more or less explicit images. But since it’s just for testing purposes and doesn’t contain full nudes I guess it’s ok.

Thank you. How do we figure out the traffic? Something isn’t right…

Maybe you have browsed your website too many times and the images were big, this is why temporary the site reached 4GB.

Your website is currently not on top bandwidth so I guess it was just for the moment.

I think I figured out what may have been generating the traffic. I added a DMCA badge to the website and they scan for the badges. I was just notified that they found the badges on Alexaann.cam so I am guessing they were retrieving the images to catalog them into a protected site status for content infringement. I think this is only the initial process and after that it is basic monitoring and should not be high traffic.

Ok…

We’re glad you figured it out :blush: