Website sleeping - Violation of Terms of Service

I just have information that my website violated terms and services, but I’m not sure of specifics. Can anyone help me, to at least backup my data ?

Your site was overloading the server or MySQL. If you upgrade to Hostinger, we can move your data over and you won’t have restrictions :wink:

how can I do that, and is it possible for me to first do the backup ?

Unfortunatley, no. You can visit hostinger.com and ask live chat to make you a backup. :wink:

I don’t seem to find live chat on hostinger website and btw will it ever get out of sleep mode all by it self ?

not if it has been suspended. We would need to do that manually. I’d create a Hostinger account and then choose the option to transfer files from 000webhost.

Ok, so there is no free plan on hostinger, as it used to be like few years back… i use this only for testing, can you please help me with unlocking the website just to do my backup ? I’m already user of hostinger…but different website…thanks

Can you do that manually for me, please ?

what Hostinger plan are you on?

Not sure the name, single web hosting ?.. I would need to to upgrade my plan, but first I need to show my friends the website I made on this free plan before we agree to upgrade our hosting plan and put it on… so can you help me here…

I can unblock your website temporarily, but only until you backup the files.

1 Like

yeah, that would be awesome…thank you man…

Please backup your site now :wink:

yeah I did the files backup but I cannot see the database, can you help me with that too ? I really appreciate it man.

Hi @edisne!

To backup your database please go to 000webhost cPanel > Manage database > phpMyAdmin > Select database from left panel > Export tab > Go

For the record, the DB password of website ci******.000webhostapp.com is 1qaz2wsx3edc4rfv

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hi,

I am working on a simple website sample https://rouashwaikany.000webhostapp.com, but my website went to sleep, and I can’t open it now.
I couldn’t awake it, it’s giving me “Violation of Terms and Services” message.
What can I do to fix this issue?

Unsuspended. :slight_smile:

But it’s sleeping again :frowning:

1 Like

Let Me Notify Our Developers :slight_smile: