Website status running but still offline

Hello, my website is still offline. What I’m doing wrong?

Working fine here, the error you’ve provided is a local one to yourself i.e. firewall, antivirus, network administrator blocking us or ISP or even governmental blockage i.e. Turkey, Korea and Russia in parts.

Try using proxy, VPN https://windscribe.com or contacting your network provider.

I’m not sure it’s a local problem cause I can connect to the dashboard and ftp (same domain) without VPN but the site not?

The 000webhostapp.com would be different from 000webhost.com yes :slight_smile:

Right. So if I buy Single Hosting I can’t use it without domain? I’m in Belgium.

You could purchase a custom domain and park it to your free hosting yes.
Or Single Plan hosting, alongside a purchased custom domain etc.

So if I take a Premium Hosting I will be able to create domain for free?

Depends on the plan you pick. Some offer free TLDs, others don’t.
But you can get a .hostingerapp.com subdomain for free nonetheless.

thx dude I’ll give a try

Hi ckhawand, how can I obtain .hostingerapp.com subdomain. My project is in test phase and I need to share it with other people. But they don’t use VPN (non IT experienced)

You would need to head into 000webhost control panel, select your free application, hit upgrade, then when it asks for a custom domain - select none and you’ll be assigned the hostingerapp.com domain upon checkout.
Ensure you use the upgrade option as this is the only way to obtain hostingerapp.com

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.