Wesite not accessable

Dear Sir,

I have registered a domain on freenom from few months and connected it to 000webhost via DNS setting. Till last night my website was accessable perfectly. Now when i try to access my website, it shows DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error. Kindly check the status please.

I also checked 000webhost status here which looks good but still my website is not accessable.

URL: embedded-soc.tk

Kind Regards,

aimal

Unsure if you’ve mistyped your .tk domain but it doesn’t APPEAR to be pointing to 000webhost

it was working perfctly till last night… This morning it just stopped working… I wonder why it suddenly stopped. I also received email from 000webhost that www.embedded-soc.tk seems to be no more pointing towards your website… reconfigure the DNS… i did it again, even cancled domain and recreate it (which also extend my 12mnths free trial😊)… but no effect…

Amazingly there z no entry for embedded-soc.tk in any DNS servers…

Can you screenshot the Freenom panel?

Since renewed today then I’d suggest giving it 48 hours to allow DNS to resolve properly.

Here is my 000webhost settings…

Yep nice one, so give it maybe 12 hours then check toolbox to see what is coming back against the DNS.

Else maybe try this and give it 4 hours

Its morne than 14hrz… still not a single DNS entry is made for the domain name!!! :cry:

I see that I think it must be time for you to get in contact with freenom because this is their issue