What can I do for contact form send mails from my website?

Greetings,

I have added a contact form on contact page of my site (http://kadirdemirel.net84.net).
The address of the contact page is http://kadirdemirel.net84.net/1_22_Iletisim.html

But it doesn’t work. My contact page address changes to http://kadirdemirel.net84.net/index.php?p=1_22_Iletisim.html#s and shows a Thank You message after send a message by form as if it works.

I tried to send using different names and e-mail addresses and it doesn’t work.
There is a file named contact.db.php in public_html>data>db folder and I saw my changes for contact form saved there.

Sendmail status is on from Settings>General page.

What can I do for contact form send mails?
Is there any other setting for contact form?
While it doesn’t work now I have added my e-mail address on contact page of my site. If form works, I will remove my e-mail address from that page.

Note: I have also tried it with different e-mail addresses, yahoo, gmail, outlook and mynet, it didn’t work. I have also checked spam folder of each e-mail address when I try it.

Regards,

Kadir Demirel

@Kadir Does it use to work previously??
Can you check your mail i’ve sent you a message through your Contact form,
See if you’ve received or not.

I decided to use it after moved to new control panel. I didn’t try it with old panel.

I have checked my inbox. I didn’t receive any mail.

Can you check your form related mail script? See if there’s any issue in your script.

Where can I find it?

Hi @Kadir!

Please make sure you did not exceed your daily e-mails quota (50 emails per day).

If so, the website from which you are trying to send e-mails is located on a maintained node, this is why e-mails will not be sent for a while. Please try again later.

We are sorry for inconvenience :sweat:

No, I didn’t exceed my daily quota. I know there is a limit for each day.
Thanks for your reply.
I will not remove contact form and I will try again later.
I will write here when it works.
If it does not work permanently, then I will remove it and I will write here again.
There is not any other file for settings except “contact.db.php” file, right?
It’s content is like this at the moment:

For example if I add Website URL option on contact form, it changes like this:

I must leave empty e-mail, if I want to use my default e-mail address:

Then, “contact.db.php” file content changes like this:

Maybe its content must be different for it works? It is an editable file, so if I know the correct content I can change it.

By the I will have another question if it works.
Most of my visitors are speaking Turkish only.
Is there any way to change “Full Name”, “E-mail”, “Subject”, “Message” and “Send Message” entries with Turkish words on contact form? (Or I can write English/Turkish together if it is possible)

Regards,

Kadir Demirel

Is there any way to change “Full Name”, “E-mail”, “Subject”, “Message” and “Send Message” entries with Turkish words on contact form?

Yes, of course :wink: You just need to edit the document source.

And possibly add the turkish charset; ISO-8859-3 as well. Please check out this tutorial to do so.

I mean where edit the contact form?
When I add contact form, it is adding {%contact%} only.

I must find the file to edit {%contact%} module.

Zip up all the script files and use WinRAR to search inside the files for the “contact” code.