When I login I currently go to a really old looking panel

That says My account has been cancelled permanently due to inactivity. I can still access my website, techdevoted.com, and I can still work on it. I Just cant acess my cpanel from the normal login anymore. Not sure what happened.

What panel do you normally see and what panel do you see now?

I normally see the new panel. I set an account up a week or so ago. Recently I changed my email to an old email in order to “park” my domain again. Now when I login it gives me the account from years ago. It looks like this…

In the screenshot is appears you registered at 000webhost in 2013 with that email.

Possible you’ve changed the email to one that you used for an old account.

Log out of 000webhost and try this link - https://www.000webhost.com/cpanel-login?to=new

Right its now sending me to an account from years ago. I cant use the first email that I created with to login anymore, Even with that link I go to the same (old) panel.

Is there anything else I can do to regain control of the new account?

Can you just create a new account and upload data again? I’m not sure how to fix sorry.

While logged into the old panel on the left where it says your site name and email and registration date, click on the link which is your name and click delete then try?

Yes! That worked thank you so much…