Which user and group do we have in 000webhosts

Just to install nextcloud i need some how to give permissions to a folder:

• The HTTP user and group in Debian/Ubuntu is www-data .
  • The HTTP user and group in Fedora/CentOS is apache .
  • The HTTP user and group in Arch Linux is http .
  • The HTTP user in openSUSE is wwwrun , and the HTTP group is www .

This lists the recommended modes and ownership for your Nextcloud directories and files:

• All files should be read-write for the file owner, read-only for the group owner, and zero for the world
  • All directories should be executable (because directories always need the executable bit set), read-write for the directory owner, and read-only for the group owner
  • The apps/ directory should be owned by [HTTP user]:[HTTP group]
  • The config/ directory should be owned by [HTTP user]:[HTTP group]
  • The themes/ directory should be owned by [HTTP user]:[HTTP group]
  • The assets/ directory should be owned by [HTTP user]:[HTTP group]
  • The data/ directory should be owned by [HTTP user]:[HTTP group]
  • The [ncpath]/.htaccess file should be owned by root:[HTTP group]
  • The data/.htaccess file should be owned by root:[HTTP group]
  • Both .htaccess files are read-write file owner, read-only group and world

So i think 000webhosts run on RHEL, so Fedora/CEntos so, in file manager or whatever i should give permissions to apache user and group

Thanks

Think you need to lookup chmod numbers to chmod correctly

how can i made chmod from terminal, as far as i know i only have access to file manager…in web manage website…

I dont know which group or user im using in 000webhost ( im on free plan)

In file manager right click the files and change permissions or use FTP client and again right click and change permissions or chmod as it sometimes appears

Yes but i cant select the group/user to change permissions, only with the user and group given, which i dontk know which are…

So id be some user for example user1 in a group named users. But i need to change permissions to user apache, group apache and surely group www-data.

Thanks

Google chmod permissions and you’ll see what I mean.
Right click the file and enter the values required like 777 or 644 etc.
See Google for more information or calculating the required permissions.

I know what you mean jajaaj, the problem is that i change permissions to group, owner, and others… and i dont know which user is owner, in which group im making changes…

In linux i can change permissions from whatever group i want…In the file manager i cant select whic group to apply changes on permisssions… Sorry for my bad english…

That is all you can do on our platform.
If you wanted more advanced you need to get premium hosting.

1 - Which is the user and group in the platform ¿¿ Thanks apache (user) and apache(group), www-data (user) and www-data (group), custom ones…

2 - With premium host id get a terminal access ??

Thanks

I have no idea currently sorry

Yes you get SSH access with terminal with a premium plan
If you’ve a spare computer at your place of education you might be easier setting up locally and hosting it via there.

Any tutorial or how to ? Ive a local virtual machine with nextcloud working…