Why did all my files get deleted?

Today I uploaded a new folder to my webhost through Filezilla, and now all the files I uploaded are gone! Everything! It took days for me to upload from my connection! Why did this happen???

PLEASE HELP ME

Your accounts looks pretty empty, i checked but wasn’t able to find any traces of uploads. Do you by chance have the FTP log?

I’m using this webhost as fastdl for my game server, so i’ve uplaoded about 300mb of compressed files. I cant find the logs anywhere. Earlier i was trying to make a website using the website builder, and i didnt like the template so i did cleanup/reload account, and after that point all my files were gone. Does that have anythign to do with it?

I uploaded all my files through filezilla

and on top of that its been saying my disk usage is 0/15000mb…so idk whats going on. its being saying that before they were dleted

If you used the cleanup/reload account tool it clearly states about three different times that you will lose all files in your account. So yes, they are gone permanently. On top of that, you can’t have an account just to allow people to download files. File sharing is against the terms of service here.

no, the downloads can be download from http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/, my server just uses files there and has it so if clients dont have them they download it.

You do realize that the ToS clearly state that accounts cannot be used to store files only?

its not storing, it redirects players do download from it if they need to, for my game they peak the download speed at 20kbps unless you have a ftp

I’m using this webhost as fastdl for my game server, so i’ve uplaoded about 300mb of compressed files. I cant find the logs anywhere. Earlier i was trying to make a website using the website builder, and i didnt like the template so i did cleanup/reload account, and after that point all my files were gone. Does that have anythign to do with it?

Whom are you trying to kid?

If you have files that can be downloaded, and only files like zip folders and rar files, you are using your account for file sharing. If the purpose of the site is to distribute files, you can’t host it here. You can host the downloadable files on sites like mediafire.com, but you can’t allow mass downloading of files.