Wordpress Database aerator

I’m having big problems with trying to figure out this error. Any help to help me fix this I’d be so grateful.

This normally appears when the hourly free plan limits have been exceeded

@toucansam313 Your website is working fine.

I’m using this plugin called WP-Script. Specially called Mass Embedder wh

When I get like 60 videos it’ll put them in its category at that moment is when I get the error

@toucansam313 Sorry your website is suspended for hosting Adult Content.
*000webhost is intended for educational purpose.

Oh I thought you could with the adult content option enabled ?

As above 000webhost is intended for educational purpose/website testing, so NO.

Single Plan Deal Alert
[You can get 12 months hosting for only $28.64! “Single Plan” allows you to host ONE website with ONE MySQL database, but it doesn’t face any limits like the free 000webhost accounts do, you also get access to tons of features and the very slick hPanel that Hostinger has created - park your own custom domain, pickup a 99c domain, no adverts, no branding logos - nothing. FREE SSL is included on this deal and you can add daily backups for only $0.95 per MONTH! 2 YEARS of “Single Plan” is $41.37 and 4 YEARS is only $39.17 - BE SURE TO USE CODE SPECIAL15!!! So it works out an AMAZING DEAL to grab 4 years instead of 2 years RIGHT NOW!! ]

Grab it now - https://www.hostinger.com/special/000webhost :star: :heart_eyes:

Would be suitable

If I purchase does that mean I cant host adult content?

Is that for real what’s going on? Bc I don’t mind paying if I don’t get this error z

Of course it will work fine on premium they have no limits and 30 days money back if you aren’t happy