Wordpress moved by mistake - error on extensions

Hello

I wanted to save the files of the site on 000webhost and by mistake I moved them. I put them back in their place and then back up again. I access the site that works normally except for adding extension.

I have the following message: Installation failed: Unable to locate the WordPress content directory (wp-content).

I looked on the forum and found an action to do, modify the config file by adding: if (is_admin ()) {add_filter (‘filesystem_method’, create_function (’$ a’, ‘return’ direct ‘;’) ); define (‘FS_CHMOD_DIR’, 0751); }

I then got the following message: Installation failed: The archive could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_MISSING_FILE (-4): Missing archive file ‘/storage/ssd2/777/6887777/tmp/header-and-footer-scripts-inserter.4.33-coaoAZ.tmp’

Although I look in the topic, I can not find a satisfactory answer to solve this problem. Especially since I just moved the files and put them back to their original place.

Can someone help me?

I specify that I am French and that I speak English very badly. I use google to write to you

Provide your URL would be the first step.
If you’ve got an error “Unable to locate wp-content”

Then ensure the wp-content is visible within public_html

url : https://art-laquesdecor.000webhostapp.com

he is still in maintenance

Then ensure the wp-content is visible within public_html

wp-content is in public_html

So what is the issue?

I can not install my plugins. as I said in the first message, it sends me error messages

First it asks me for the identifiers

then that answers me that

Can you try installing a plugin now to see if it works?

It still does not work. In addition I tried to put an image in the library and I got the message: A temporary folder is missing.

Does the tmp folder exist outside public_html? :slight_smile:

yes and it is empty.

Ah I see the reason, your disk quota for that site has reached 1000mb, you must remove files you don’t need via File Manager, once you remove files the upload should work as before.

I have suprimmé the articles and pages that are in the trash.
I disabled 3 extensions that I do not use.
When I tried to delete one of these extensions I got the following message:
Can not locate the WordPress extension directory.

I tried to add an image in the library and it still does not work.

the tmp folder is there, but it’s like he does not find it.

You need to use FILE MANAGER > to delete content
I have checked you are still using all the disk usage.

Checking in wp-content > uploads > you’ve many large images some 6mb etc.
In future upload your media to imgur.com or other free services and then link them or include them on the page so they aren’t hosted on 000webhost using your quota.

I understand what you are saying, but that does not explain why I can not uninstall my 3 extensions?

I’m unsure, I’m hoping removing some content from File Manager will allow temp files to be created again and for it to function properly?