Wuucommerce Don't Install

I can’t install wuucoommerce plugin, i tried to install via store and with upload. I submitted other post which i don’t have any aswer even i can see the topic.

The hostinger have best prices wich i want to migrate in future but if i don’t have any support now how can i have the trust to upgrade???

My website is https://crochereceita.000webhostapp.com/ , please fix it.

If WooCommerce fails to install it would likely indicate our free plan limits are too strict and causing the operation to fail - you can upgrade to avoid these strict limits

Or simply use alternative hosting

This isn’t a sales post but it will likely come across as one, you asked “do the premium accounts have the same issues with FTP” : answer being absolutely not - 000webhost is a free service it is a project created by a team that work at Hostinger, we provide free hosting to learners wanting to host their projects and learn coding etc - it is not a hosting website for hosting fully fledged websites be it a community council meeting website or a small business site - while people do use 000webhost for this - at the same time it could give them the false impression they are “having a test of Hostinger” etc - this again is not the case - 000webhost is a beta project and always in development while Hostinger Premium Hosting Services is exactly that - premium, industry tested managed website hosting - ran by Hostinger a dedicated provider to various packages of hosting.
There is nothing similar between the two hosting platforms.

000webhost:
Free hosting, 300MB disk usage, 3000MB monthly usage, lots of limitations on database, unique daily visitors, requests and more. Basic website builder, WordPress installation or File Manager/FTP for uploading websites.
Unreliable email forwarding and cron jobs, option to park or point a custom domain and some little features like redirects and such.

Hostinger:
Professional hosting, managed and support provided 24/7 via your panel.
A service you pay for - and expect to get exactly what you pay for.
Depending on package taken you get
Various amounts of disk usage
Unlimited monthly bandwidth
No limits like 000webhost - visitor limits or such things
SSH / Root access
Dedicated IP(s)
Access to hPanel - tons of features way more than 000webhost obviously
Dedicated email management, forwarding or webmail is available, automatic email responders, mail service control and catch-all emails or GSuite.
Park more domains to your hosting, add subdomains, use addon domains and create redirections easily.
Website monitoring software, access to the automatic script installation wizard - 100+ scripts at your hands, Access to the website builder, import your existing website, custom error pages available via the hPanel and website templates to download and use.
CloudFlare / real HTTPS/SSL certificate installation is available
DNS Zone Editor - FULL DNS Management, PHP Configuration - actual access to modify the PHP configuration unlike 000webhost which has a lot of features locked down for security and siabled. Premium cron job control, cache manager, GIT usage, SSL management.
MYSQL Databases - unlimited compared to 2 on 000webhost - no limits imposed - full phpMyAdmin, REMOTEMYSQL included. Password protect directories fast and easily, IP management panel, hotlink protection, folder index management tools, activity logs.
FTP account control - create additional FTP accounts to access your disk space to workmates etc.

I don’t expect anyone to actually trawl through that but in a TL;DR style (too long, didn’t read)

000webhost - free - limited - unreliable at times :frowning:
Hostinger - $30ish a year on offer - fully featured no limits - 99.9% uptime guarantee and money back and live support plus a ton of features and professionally managed servers

Ok, but how I can learn about Woocommerce and catch a customer if I don’t have how practice Woocommerce? Woocommerce works in localhost? I wish to create a site to learn Woocommerce if I close a deal with a customer I need a paid plan of course. But now I need to practice. Please install for me.

1 Like

Yes localhost is the solution :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 18 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.