Www.reg-cleaners.com

hi.
i just completed a drupal transfer and also mysql db import/restore using mysqldumper. several issues along the way, but finally i got it running, but only the first page. anything i click will connect to: http://www.reg-cleaners.com/

if anyone can help. thanks.:confused:

well that coz reg-cleaners affiliate with 000webhost
and that also mean ur website link got error404 ;D

This is really annoying!

Can anyone tell us what we need to do??

I cant understand it. My site has 6 menu tabs to other pages which all work fine, apart from when I want to go back to home from any of the pages I get the ‘registry cleaner’ site?

I know that my links are all fine as I have tested the site before!!

The site was designed for a friend, not due to go live yet, and I need to show it to her on Tuesday and cannot really show it like this.

Please can someone heeeeelp!!

check ur home link properly from the other tabs of ur pages
is it the same as the home link that is working fine?

You are a star :slight_smile: Earlier I changed my homepage from 'Index.html to ‘index.html’ so I could display my site on here and forgot to set the links on the site to reflect this.

000webhost is amazing!! It was all my fault :frowning:

Thanks again Apih :slight_smile:

it’s my pleasure to help 000webhost community
and im glad u solved the problem :wink:

i solve this problem. :smiley:

yes, this reg-cleaner thing is basically when you have error. when you are using drupal, it has something to do with the .htaccess configuration. in particular, the friendly url setting.

don’t bother to look for .htaccess configuration. this is what i did (not sure it is the best way, but it worked):

1. go to configuration and clean urls and disable it.
  2. go to module and turn off the pathauto module.
  3. go to performance and clear caches.
  4. do the export/import database again.