Your domain is not pointing to our name servers

why ?
what can I do?
my website is => www.orochidz.com

It would appear that domain you’ve provided is a typo or you’ve not yet purchased it?

1 Like

1 Like

Is it valid for a year?
I just bought a hosting
Do I have to buy a domain too

Do I have to buy the domain too?

Hey depending what plan you purchased for hosting and where from you will need to buy a domain sadly.

1 Like

i.e. Single Plan - useful premium service for hosting 1 website :slight_smile:

$39.17 upfront one payment - four years hosting covered.

Free lifetime SSL included

No Domain Included

Where as Premium Shared - Unlimited Websites

$45.90 upfront - 1 year covered.

Free lifetime SSL

FREE PREMIUM DOMAIN INCLUDED.

I bought this offer. Do I need to buy a domain too?

Single or Premium? :slight_smile:

yes i have this
i buy it 45 $

Ah great, then maybe your domain is just awaiting registration :slight_smile:
Sorry for causing alarm if any! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I chose this and paid 45 d

Premium

Since you’ve upgrade to Hostinger Premium you no longer need to even use 000webhost :slight_smile:

So the best option would be heading over to your new premium control panel

https://cpanel.hostinger.com

Logging in there - following any setup actions if any that may be required.

1 Like

If you still need assistance let me know and I can assist :slight_smile:

1 Like

See my brother
This is what I bought
But my domain that I created doesn’t work. Why?

So domains aren’t instant anywhere - the domain registrar needs to allocate it and then DNS can take time to resolve.

1 Like

‘DNS propagation’ is a term used to describe the time frame after making any changes to your domain name. Such propagation will occur after any:

• Changes to your domain’s WHOIS information.

WHOIS is a publicly available tool that searches the databases of domain registries and registrars to detail the domain owner contact information. A change to your WHOIS information (such as updating your contact details) can take up to 72 hours to propagate fully.

• Changes to the DNS records or name servers of your domain.

Every time you use a domain name on your computer its DNS information will be stored in cache. This can be local cache on your computer’s operating system, DNS cache stored by your Internet service provider, etc.

DNS records are stored in cache mainly to improve performance of DNS queries. Every DNS record has a Time to Live (TTL) value, which is the time DNS servers should store that record in cache. Even if a record is changed, DNS servers will continue working with its formal value from cache until this time has passed.

This is the essence of DNS propagation - it is the time required for DNS servers worldwide to update their cached information for a domain name. It is influenced by the TTL of DNS records that might have changed, but there are also other factors that could come into play.

A DNS change requires up to 72 hours to propagate worldwide, although most often this happens in a matter of hours.

Flushing your own local DNS cache can help speed up the process. More information on how to flush your local cache based on the OS you are using can be found in the articles below:

1 Like

i have to wait? To return to work automatically

Yes you need to wait for the custom premium domain to be registered by Hostinger then pointed to their hosting :slight_smile:

In the meantime you can use the live chat if they are available - bottom right on your new control panel

https://cpanel.hostinger.com

Simply provide them your existing 000webhostapp URL and they will do all the leg work transferring your files.

You need to take action to transfer your 000webhost data to Hostinger as the premium services have no limits - you must move your data to avoid the free plan limits - hence getting up and running on Hostinger is normally fast and easy.

Let me know if you get stuck at all.

1 Like