Your domain is not pointing to our name servers

I chose this and paid 45 d

Premium

Since you’ve upgrade to Hostinger Premium you no longer need to even use 000webhost :slight_smile:

So the best option would be heading over to your new premium control panel

https://cpanel.hostinger.com

Logging in there - following any setup actions if any that may be required.

1 Like

If you still need assistance let me know and I can assist :slight_smile:

1 Like

See my brother
This is what I bought
But my domain that I created doesn’t work. Why?

So domains aren’t instant anywhere - the domain registrar needs to allocate it and then DNS can take time to resolve.

1 Like

‘DNS propagation’ is a term used to describe the time frame after making any changes to your domain name. Such propagation will occur after any:

• Changes to your domain’s WHOIS information.

WHOIS is a publicly available tool that searches the databases of domain registries and registrars to detail the domain owner contact information. A change to your WHOIS information (such as updating your contact details) can take up to 72 hours to propagate fully.

• Changes to the DNS records or name servers of your domain.

Every time you use a domain name on your computer its DNS information will be stored in cache. This can be local cache on your computer’s operating system, DNS cache stored by your Internet service provider, etc.

DNS records are stored in cache mainly to improve performance of DNS queries. Every DNS record has a Time to Live (TTL) value, which is the time DNS servers should store that record in cache. Even if a record is changed, DNS servers will continue working with its formal value from cache until this time has passed.

This is the essence of DNS propagation - it is the time required for DNS servers worldwide to update their cached information for a domain name. It is influenced by the TTL of DNS records that might have changed, but there are also other factors that could come into play.

A DNS change requires up to 72 hours to propagate worldwide, although most often this happens in a matter of hours.

Flushing your own local DNS cache can help speed up the process. More information on how to flush your local cache based on the OS you are using can be found in the articles below:

1 Like

i have to wait? To return to work automatically

Yes you need to wait for the custom premium domain to be registered by Hostinger then pointed to their hosting :slight_smile:

In the meantime you can use the live chat if they are available - bottom right on your new control panel

https://cpanel.hostinger.com

Simply provide them your existing 000webhostapp URL and they will do all the leg work transferring your files.

You need to take action to transfer your 000webhost data to Hostinger as the premium services have no limits - you must move your data to avoid the free plan limits - hence getting up and running on Hostinger is normally fast and easy.

Let me know if you get stuck at all.

1 Like

The domain orochidz.com is not fully active or global DNS servers did not fetch new DNS details yet. Please try again later.

sorry bro im beginner

1 Like

No problem at all!

That sounds normal, I would give it a few hours and check back to the new control panel to try and activate SSL.

Once you manage to activate SSL that will confirm your domain is registered and working and we can take it from there.

In rare case domain registration / resolution can take up to 72 hours - but honestly I’ve not had an issue that isn’t resolved in 24.

Your domain is not pointing to our name servers

Therefore most features (website, e-mail, FTP) will not work. You need to navigate to your domain registrar (the company where you registered your domain) and edit DNS details of your domain. Here are new name servers:

ns1.dns-parking.com
ns2.dns-parking.com

This way, you will be able to take full advantage of all our features. Your domain will display the content uploaded to your account, mail service will be active, you will be able to activate SSL, create subdomains and manage your DNS zone. Domain will become fully functional in a few hours. Global DNS servers have to fetch new domain details first.

In the meantime, use this link to preview your website:
orochidz-com.preview-domain.com

This link will be available for 120h after your account is created

1 Like

That all sounds normal yep!

So you don’t have to set the nameservers don’t worry - Hostinger do this all automatically as you’ve registered via them :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you want me to transfer data for you now I can do that if required.

Just provide your existing 000WEBHOSTAPP URL and I can make a start or you can use the File Manager via Hostinger https://cpanel.hostinger.com and do it yourself?

ah ok

So now I have to wait and go to sleep
And in a few hours it will work automatically?

Your custom domain will work automatically in a few hours yes :slight_smile:

The transfer needs to be started by yourself, me or via live chat and the team take care of it?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for helping me
The speed in responding and sorry for the inconvenience due to the many questions I have :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Not at all :slight_smile:
The more questions the better :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, I want to make that domine work(http://orochidz.com) and I need it as soon as possible, please and thank you for your response
I’m still waiting for a solution to my problem. I want to make that domain work as soon as possible, please

So I think we are just waiting on the domain being registered by Hostinger.
I’ll follow this up for you tomorrow.
Keep on at them via the live chat if possible?

Sorry there is a delay happening here.

1 Like

No problem but live chat is not available
Always send messages but without a response