Zyro Builder - Error: server error

Hello !!

REF. alapar.com.ar, alcacer.com.ar, terapiafisica.com.ar, solerepetto.com.ar

I’m ussing Zyro Builder but, when I press de “Publish Button” your system return the following alert.

Error: server error

If you see this message, it means that we are already informed and are working on it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Relax for 5 minutes.
If you see this error once again, please contact us through the “Support“ section (lower left).

I tried to make some changes yesterday and today on all my sites but I can´t do it and I can’t submit more than one support ticket per day.

Appreciate very much that you please check.

Thanks and Regards:

Matias

PD: Please sorry but I don´t speak English very well

Suponho que você fala português, também tive esse problema e não sei o que fazer.
acho que é um problema de conexão de servidor.

Aguardo,
Eduardo.

Tradução Translation

I suppose you speak Portuguese, I also had this problem and do not know what to do.
I think it is a connection problem server.

Wait,
Eduardo.

Hello,

You can try to send a ticket to 000webhost administrators to check whether there is a problem with your account.

Tickets are submited from: Members Area -> Get Help (tab on the right) -> submit a ticket

Hello Eduardo !!!
I speak Spanish. I live en Argentina.

About this problem I received two answers…

First from 000webhost:

*Hello,

We are aware of the issue and no ETA at the moment, You can keep trying or upgrade to paid hosting to avoid this type of issue.

Very Truly Yours,
Chanh | http://ongetc.com/

obviously they want that you pay for this “service”…

Second from Zyro Builder:

*Hello,

We apologize for any inconveniences. There is an announcement in your cpanel about this problem.

Unfortunately, we’re experiencing some networking issues that are affecting Zyro builder connectivity when publishing websites. If you are not able to publish your website using Zyro builder, it’s most likely related.

We are looking to solve this as soon as possible. Please do not submit any tickets about this issue and do not increase our work load as we are fully dedicated in resolving this network problem. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us again.

Thank you for using our services,
Jolanta N.

Help Desk Staff
www.zyro.com*

If you check on your 000webhost CPane I´m sure that you will see on top of the page the following alert:

*We are having network problems
Unfortunately, we’re experiencing some networking issues that are affecting Zyro builder connectivity when publishing websites. If you are not able to publish your website using Zyro builder, it’s most likely related.

We are looking to solve this as soon as possible. Please do not submit any tickets about this issue and do not increase our work load as we are fully dedicated in resolving this network problem. We thank you for your patience and understanding.*

It’s been several days and I can not make any changes on my sites …

Regards:

Matias.

Zyro Builder it´s now working again on my sites.
Thanks.
Matias.

Great! Was it a server issue then and got resolved on it’s own?

I don’t Know. One day I tried to update my sites and it worked. The Zyro Builder server problems alert disappeared from my PC control panel.

Sorry but I don’t speak English very well.

Regards:

Matias.