Zyro Waiting error

Another problem… :weary:

This error is from Zyro, while trying to PUBLISH the page.
No error when tries to load or save a draft.

The only message I get is “waiting…” and the progress bar full.

Captura

What is your 000webhostapp URL sorry?

1 Like

Same issue; error while trying to publish, waiting… and error dialog box saying to try in 5 minutes…

https://observation-weather.000webhostapp.com/

William

@mantas.daraciunas may investigate this soon.

Hopefully it will be resolved sometime soon, but there is no time given yet.

i have same problem, and my site is white…whats the problem? i was updating my site true the zyro:

Error: Server error (8)

If you see this message, it means that we are already informed and are working on it. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Relax for 5 minutes.
If you see this error once again, please contact us through the “Support“ section (lower left).

This answer from yesterday still applies. Developers have been notified but the issue may or may not be fixed, so I suggest you consider the options I wrote out in the quote above.

it is almost week and still nothing ? sorry, but from where you have your developers ? this is not normal…teven if it’s free hosting

Zyro is a beta and is in progress of being fixed.

Beta testing is done during beta stage of development. Often this refers to the first publicly available version of Zyro. Public betas are effective because thousands of users may find bugs that the developer’s testers did not.

Wait it out or just simply don’t use Zyro, I personally find it lacking in features and not that great for maintaining a site (yet) anyhow.

so where is the problem ? because, i can not see my website ? is white ? …it can be problem with index.html … i can do nothing with site in zyro

Zyro works fine, for now…