Terms of service
Effective Date: August 8, 2015
A Violation of any of the below Terms of Service will result in action by 000Webhost up to and possibly including the termination of your account, with or without warning.
000Webhost is a private service which provides free web hosting. We offer our free members up to 1500MB of web space, and 100GB data transfer per account. 000Webhost reserves the right to cancel any account for any reason or no reason at all. 000Webhost provides web hosting to any site that abides to our terms and conditions. 000Webhost reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. 000Webhost users are entirely liable for all activities conducted through their account.
The following rules apply while using 000Webhost services:
The most important rules are:
1. No adult content of any kind
2. No warez / hacking / phishing sites
3. No mass mailers / spammers (account will be automatically suspended if you try to send mass mail), so if your software supports such feature, disable it right now.
4. We do not allow any file sharing or file download scripts to be run.
5. Chat, proxy scripts are not allowed. (allowed if you upgrade account)
6. Paid-to-surf, auto-surf, buxto, and any other similar scripts are banned (allowed if you upgrade account)
7. We do not allow online gaming scripts such as ogame, mafia, etc.. (allowed if you upgrade account)
8. Nulled software such as ip.board or vbulletin is not allowed to be hosted
9. Account cannot be used to store files only
10. Sites related to torrents cannot be hosted (allowed if you upgrade account)
Obscene, graphically violent, and other inappropriate content is strictly prohibited.
000Webhost is not responsible for the content of any member homepages. We reserve the right to remove any homepages that are in violation of our terms and conditions. Members will be held legally responsible for the contents of their web pages including but not limited to use of copyrighted material without the permission of the author or posting material considered indecent for minors. The use of 000Webhost Homepages for illegal purposes is strictly forbidden and any homepage found to be or believed to be, in 000Webhost sole discretion, violating the law may be removed without notice. 000Webhost membership will be revoked if any of the following activities occur:
• Hate, Bigotry, and/or Intolerance
• Warez or Software Piracy related
• Music Piracy Related
• Hacking Related
• Making available copyrighted software which has been "cracked" (e.g., copyright protection for the software has been removed)
• Making available serial numbers for software which can be used to illegally validate or register software.
• Making available tools which can be used for no purpose other than "cracking" software.
• Spamming to promote your website
• Anything related to illegal activity
You agree to not use the Service to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity.
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose ;
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of broadcast / streaming types.
10. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disob