Effective Date: August 8, 2015
A Violation of any of the below Terms of Service will result
in action by 000Webhost up to and possibly including the termination
of your account, with or without warning.
000Webhost is a private service which provides free web hosting.
We offer our free members up to 1500MB of web space, and 100GB
data transfer per account. 000Webhost reserves the right to
cancel any account for any reason or no reason at all. 000Webhost
provides web hosting to any site that abides to our terms and
conditions. 000Webhost reserves the right to change the terms
and conditions at any time. 000Webhost users are entirely
liable for all activities conducted through their account.
The following rules apply while using 000Webhost services:
The most important rules are:
1. No adult content of any kind (allowed if you upgrade account)
2. No warez / hacking / phishing sites
3. No mass mailers / spammers (account will be automatically suspended if you will try to send mass mail), so if your software supports such feature, disable it right now.
4. We do not allow any file sharing scripts to be run. (allowed if you upgrade account)
5. Chat, proxy, or file download scripts are not allowed. (allowed if you upgrade account)
6. Paid-to-surf, auto-surf, buxto, and any other similar scripts are banned (allowed if you upgrade account)
7. We do not allow online gaming scripts such as ogame, mafia, etc.. (allowed if you upgrade account)
8. Nulled software such as ip.board or vbulletin is not allowed to be hosted
9. Account cannot be used to store files only (allowed if you upgrade account)
10. Sites related to torrents cannot be hosted (allowed if you upgrade account)
Obscene, graphically violent, and other inappropriate content
is strictly prohibited.
000Webhost is not responsible for the content of any member
homepages. We reserve the right to remove any homepages that
are in violation of our terms and conditions. Members will
be held legally responsible for the contents of their web pages
including but not limited to use of copyrighted material without
the permission of the author or posting material considered
indecent for minors. The use of 000Webhost Homepages for illegal
purposes is strictly forbidden and any homepage found to be
or believed to be, in 000Webhost sole discretion, violating
the law may be removed without notice. 000Webhost membership
will be revoked if any of the following activities occur:
• Hate, Bigotry, and/or Intolerance
• Warez or Software Piracy related
• Music Piracy Related
• Hacking Related
• Making available copyrighted software which has been "cracked" (e.g.,
copyright protection for the software has been removed)
• Making available serial numbers for software which
can be used to illegally validate or register software.
• Making available tools which can be used for no purpose
other than "cracking" software.
• Spamming to promote your website
• Anything related to illegal activity
You agree to not use the Service to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available
any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive,
harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous,
invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically
or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity.
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order
to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available
any Content that you do not have a right to make available
under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
(such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information
learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or
under nondisclosure agreements);
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available
any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret,
copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights")
of any party;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available
any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk
mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid
schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in
those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available
any material that contains software viruses or any other computer
code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit
the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications
9. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available
any material that is of broadcast / streaming types.
10. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks
connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures,
policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable
local, state, national or international law, including, but
not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities
and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other
securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New
York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ,
and any regulations having the force of law;
12. provide material support or resources (or to conceal or
disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material
support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by
the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization
pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality
13. "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
14. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise material for
the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons.
15. execute slow MySQL queries or overload the server your account is hosted on.
16. collect or store personal data about other users in connection
with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs
1 through 14 above.
We do not allow any type of programs, software, or MP3 files
on our server unless you are the full owner and have all rights
to the file. Copyrighted files not belonging to users posting
those files may be deleted without notice!
You and any person who has access to your account must evaluate,
and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness
or usefulness of any Content. 000Webhost reserves the right
to remove Content which is deemed in 000Webhost sole discretion
harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of the Rules
or any rules or policies 000Webhost has in place at the time.
In order to keep your client profile active you should login to the
members area at least one time a year. By logon to our members area
you will show that you are still using our services. While we will
never delete your account even if you do not login to the members
area for more than one year, we reserve a right to disable some
account features that we advertise on our homepage.
You or 000Webhost may terminate your Account at any time for
any reason. To remove your 000Webhost site and account, log
in and visit your My Account section.
THE 000Webhost SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS
AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED
BY LAW, 000Webhost DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF
ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE IMPLIED CONDITION
OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM
COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE
THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE,
YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
000Webhost will not be liable for any of its services. We have
the right to cancel our service at any time, and we will not
be liable for any files that are lost and/or corrupted which
may occur (including, for example, from a system crash, security
breach, or hard disk failure).
By signing up with 000webhost.com, your email is automatically added
to our mailing list. 000webhost.com reserves a right to send you 1
promotional email message every month. You may opt out of emails you
receive from 000webhost.com by visiting http://members.000webhost.com/unsubscribe.php
000webhost.com will show 1 popup per website once in 7 days. This feature can be disabled from members area.
000webhost.com reserves the right to suspend resource-intensive websites until customer upgrades his account.
To the full extent permissible under the applicable law,
000Webhost shall not be liable for any direct,
indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages
resulting from the use or inability to use 000Webhost
services. You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend
and hold harmless 000Webhost and its affiliates, officers,
directors, employees, consultants, agents, suppliers and licensors
from and against any and all third party claims, liability,
damages, losses and/or costs (including but not limited to
reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating
your infringement or violation of any intellectual property
or other right of a third party; or (c) your violation of any