99% Uptime guarantee
We are probably the only free web hosting company that has proof for 99% uptime guarantee, with most of the servers reaching an excellent 99.9% uptime. Can your current hosting provider show you any proof for that 99% uptime they guarantee? Check uptime
PHP, MySQL & more!
Unlike other free webhosts we do support PHP and MySQL with almost no restrictions. Curl, GD2, Zend, XML, fopen(), PHP sockets, Ioncube Loader, .htaccess & other PHP features are fully supported!
Limitless disk space & bandwidth
Every account receives almost unlimited space and bandwidth with unmetered connections to our servers. You get full access to the latest versions of PHP and MySQL. Need more than our standard package can offer? Look for a wide range of Hostinger web hosting upgrade options with special discounts and extra features.
One click website installer
Finally! We are the first free web hosting company that gives you access to Autoinstaller. One click installer is a system designed to make installing popular scripts easy. Want to improve your web site with a forum or an online gallery? Now you can! With a few clicks, your web site will be transformed into a fantastic resource. You can install over 50 popular scripts such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, OS Commerce, Photo Gallery and others.
Free Website builder
Our free hosting is supercharged with 000webhost Easy Website Builder. Free Website Builder is the easiest to use website builder in the market. Just 3 steps (Select from 100s of professionally designed quality templates, add your content and push 'publish') and your website is ready! Just one more click - and you have subpage, gallery or contact form created.
Free Fantastic Features
- 10 GB of bandwidth!
- 1 GB of disk space!
- Free domain name hosting!
- Free admin panel!
- Easy to use Free Website Builder
- WordPress Auto Installer
- Full PHP & MySQL database support
- Instant account activation, no fees!
000webhost - better than other widely known web hosts!
How to get free web hosting?
Getting started with 000webhost is incredibly easy! It’ll take just four simple steps:
- First of all, you’ll need to sign up and make an account! That process can be done in a minute. The best part - anyone can sign up with 000webhost.
- Second, once you log in, you need to choose your preferred website creation tool. You can build from scratch, utilising our extensive knowledge base and community. You can use WordPress - the most popular CMS (or content management system) in the world or use our custom made website builder! A massive archive of templates, easy drag and drop functionality and more! All you need for your first website.
- Third, once you have your prefered method selected, you can get to building! This is where the fun begins. Edit templates, write code, experiment and craft! Add and adjust content, upload files, until you’re satisfied.
- Lastly, once you like how your site is looking, you can publish it, send it to the world wide web. That’s all it takes!
What is free web hosting? How is it different from paid hosting?
The main and obvious difference is the cost. Although being a free service it does come with certain limitations.
Free hosting allows you to host a limited number of website and comes with disk space and bandwidth cap. This is put in place to make sure that everyone can have a fair chance at the service. Free hosting is the perfect place to learn. It allows you to experiment, code and build without an investment.
Paid hosting services typically have more functionality, have added features and much larger data and bandwidth caps. You get an overall more professional and flexible experience.
How to upload files in free web hosting?
There are two main ways of uploading files to your free web hosting service:
- The first option - using the browser-based file manager. This tool allows you to navigate, upload and delete files on your web server. You can access this feature through your control panel.
- The second option is using FTP. FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol. These services allow you to conveniently manage your files in a similar way to a file manager.
Will I get a free domain?
We cannot offer 000webhost users free domains, but we can provide subdomains completely free of charge!