Add fields to form

Hello to whomever it may concern,

I’m working on a website for a group me and a few buddies are starting up, and I wanted a form for applying to the group, however, I don’t see any way to add more fields to the form using the web builder. I would use the custom HTML box, however when I tried HTML last time the form wouldn’t send an email I told it to. Is there a way I can find the html file with the form in it, or is there a simpler way to add fields possibly?

Hi, sorry it took so long for someone to reply. What you’re asking is simple, just follow the screenshot below.

Not quite what I was asking… I’m limited here with style and the number of fields

I see. As far as the style goes, it’s limited simply because it’s a basic website builder so I’ll ask a developer to look into developing the feature more fully.

If you’re looking for more customization, I suggest trying a service like Jotform. I used to use them on my website for this same reason and their forms were just fine for my simple contact needs.

Aye… Well, due to the age of this post I ended up just using the insert html thing, but the issue lay within the emailing of the results. I made a new post for that, and it hasn’t received many helpful comments so far, because the issue still persists haha