Cannot access my account on the new platform as I changed my email address

Hi,

I edited my profile and changed my current email address to an address I use on the old platform. Now I cannot sign in to my account on the new platform. I need to get back that account. Guide me on what I should do.

Thnanks

Can you login via the link below…with old platform email and see what it says.

Try these links make sure you are logged out first

Hi,

Links did not work . When I tried to login to the new platform with the link"new" it still login to the old platform.

While logged into the old platform click on your name the link top right and then once delete appears delete it and try to login to the new panel.

I wish I don’t have to delete my account. What else I can try

If you delete it surely your new panel account will be available?

Ok I tried to delete the account and it says I have active accounts. So when I delete and logout and log back in, it carries me to the old platform still.

What active accounts does it list?

www.jdfurniturestore.com which is under my customer account .

So if you make changes when you are logged into the old panel do they reflect on jdfurniturestore.com?

If possible screenshot the old panel

Yes. It still reflect jdfurniturestore.com

I tried to delete my account in old panel but says have active account, However I manage the jdfurniturestore,com site from the new panel as all my database is on the new panel. SO that’s why I would like to log back into the new panel.

What does https://www.000webhost.com/cpanel-login?to=new

Do for you?

If nothing then hit Infinity and send your email addresses(s) used to login to 000webhost members area and password.

This link sends me back to the new panel . I’m also not seeing the Infinity button.

@jdfurniturestore click on infinity avatar and hit message.

Haha all sorted me thinks feel free to open a new one if you get any more issues :smiley:

1 Like