Can't access my site in webhost

Hi
I uploaded my website backup and its data base to webhost but whenever I click on the link I cannot access the site and the same happens when I try to access it in google.
I followed the instructions to migrate my website, but it is not working.
Can anyone help me, please?
My site is pontosnatela.com and I’m using opencart/openshop

Thank you.

Isa

Hey!
So I opened your config file and it still had Hostinger values so I changed them to your 000webhost and it seems good to go?
Please confirm.

Values in future can be found by logging into 000webhost.com > Site Info instead of Manage and you’ll see your homedir listed

Unfortunatly when i click in the link whatappears is not my website but another one about food. When i search in google it shows an error in a line of the php. So it does not work as it should.
What can i do more?

It was working fine I’m not sure why it has stopped working :frowning:

Is it opencart you are using?

Yes, that is the first page of mysite. Opencart with openshop

Do you have the index.php locally available?

If you have your site backup locally open it up and paste the index.php code into index.php

Else you can paste it here and I’ll give it a go.

The index.php is uploaded like all the other files. Now it says there is an error in line 14, but 5 minutes ago was in lineb19.right now i am accessing from my tablet so i do not have the index here .

The index.php isn’t working correctly, I’ve enabled debug which is why the line number probably changed as I inserted code.
I’ve tried using the index.php from a fresh install of Opencart but it isn’t working either.
When you get your index.php locally then upload and replace the one on the server.
Else open index.php locally, copy it and paste it into a clean index.php on the server.

Ok, i will do it tomorrow in my computer.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi
It’s me again.
I did what you suggested, but it displays the following error:

Warning: require_once(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/u693875204/public_html/system/startup.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/opt/awex-pages:/storage/ssd1/973/7387973) in /storage/ssd1/973/7387973/public_html/index.php on line 21

Warning: require_once(/home/u693875204/public_html/system/startup.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /storage/ssd1/973/7387973/public_html/index.php on line 21

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/u693875204/public_html/system/startup.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /storage/ssd1/973/7387973/public_html/index.php on line 21.

Can you do something about it?
Thank you.

What did you do out of interest?
It has reverted to Hostinger values in all of the files that I changed to 000webhost values yesterday…

I had changed all of these yesterday, config.php, admin/config.php to the 000webhost values.

Sorry, I copied config also, my mistake. But I changed the values again. Nevertheless, the error is still there. I think I missed some values. Can you confirm please?
Thank you again.

Can you upload your local/original admin/config.php and config.php from public_html please and thank you? :slight_smile:
Upload into a new folder /originalfiles or something.

Warning: require_once(	/storage/ssd1/973/7387973/public_html/system/startup.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/ssd1/973/7387973/public_html/index.php on line 21

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '	/storage/ssd1/973/7387973/public_html/system/startup.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /storage/ssd1/973/7387973/public_html/index.php on line 21

One error remains and I’m sure it is something to do with the config files.

I uploaded into a new folder - “originalfiles_config”

Alright

Tell me if you find any errors and I’ll try to rectify them.,

http://pontosnatela.com/index.php?route=common/home

I think it is working ok.
But I can’t access my site administration. pontosnatela.com/admin
There’s an error similar to the previous one.

Warning: require_once( /storage/ssd1/973/7387973/public_html/system/startup.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/ssd1/973/7387973/public_html/admin/index.php on line 21

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ’ /storage/ssd1/973/7387973/public_html/system/startup.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /storage/ssd1/973/7387973/public_html/admin/index.php on line 21

http://pontosnatela.com/admin/
Try now please?

I can enter, but there are some pages that do not appear, so I cannot make changes or add things if I want. For example, the page System-Configurations does not appear. The page Extensions-Tweaks does not appear and returns the error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime() in /storage/ssd1/973/7387973/public_html/admin/ext/libraries/standalone.php:27 Stack trace: #0 /storage/ssd1/973/7387973/public_html/admin/ext/index.php(88): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in /storage/ssd1/973/7387973/public_html/admin/ext/libraries/standalone.php on line 27

Can it be fixed?