I see some older posts about chron jobs not running but they don’t seem to apply to what I’m seeing.
Basically I was able to create a chron job that would run once a day. However I needed to modify the frequency to at least twice a day and the only way I found to do that was to delete the old chron job and set up a new one.
So I deleted the old job and created a new chron job…And now it never runs. I’ve tried recreating it with different run frequencies and it never runs automatically.
In the meantime, I’m using a workaround where I can trigger it manually from my webpage. It runs perfectly fine in that situation but it totally defeats the point of a chron job.