Connecting w ftp tried tutorial and other suggestions. Not working

i also already pm Andrius. but he is not reply me yet

It should work now. There was some maintenance work being done on the servers so FTP was not accessible during that time.

1 Like

Still broken here :frowning:

What happened with my site? Now after can’t access the ftp. i can’t access my site. it’s loading and end with No connection

FTP for satein.000webhostapp.com does not work for a different reason. It is due to a known issue that will be resolved within the upcoming days. This bug affects a very small number of websites.

1 Like

What happened with my site? When trying to open my site, i can’t access it. It’s loading and end with no connection

Still working here.

It works now. thanks. but still can’t access the ftp

I think you will just have to wait it out until it resolves, or if you are in a hurry you can make a new account, change the domain from being linked to satein to the new username and reupload the site :frowning:

You should be able to manage your files from web file manager until the FTP issue is resolved.

Hello James. Please try FTP service now.

Thanks martynas for your respond ^^ currently i use ftp plugin to access it from my wordpress site.

Still doesn’t work to access my ftp

nope. i will wait for that, currently i use File manager plugin to access my ftp