Developer Error / Sites not showing when logging into 000webhost.com

please note that i forget my file manager password, i only know the password of my username not the websiteā€¦

dears,
my problem is fixed now, and everything is okay :slight_smile:

i have the same problem i cant see my websites and i canā€™t login in from files.000webhost.com because i forgot one of my websites username please Help.
abasaltyarmohammadzey@gmail.com

problem solved, thanks

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried uploading pictures today, and it doesnā€™t work. I think that this has to do with the cPanel not working- hopefully it will be fixed today.

I still get the missing temporary folder error- any fixes? And any way to see how much storage Iā€™ve used? (I didnā€™t know if it has to do with low storage maybe?). Thanks.

Neither of those workedā€¦ I read something about storage- they said it could have to do with storage. Is there any way to check how much of my storage Iā€™ve used?

Hi @MattH44!

You canā€™t upload files anymore because your disk quota has reached its peak.

You have to either manually remove unnecessary files, either buy a paid plan.

I am now trying to delete plugins to save space but I get an error (Unable to locate WordPress plugin directory.) after I type in my Wordpress creditentials. Any ways to fix this? I know I typed in the correct info because when I typed in the wrong stuff it told me- any fixes?

You should manually delete them, from File Manager > /public_html/wp-content/plugins

And how do I see how much space Iā€™ve used?

You login to cPanel and go to statistics. Hereā€™s a direct link: https://www.000webhost.com/members/website/matth44-contents/stats

Although stats are not real time. It may take time for them to update.

OK, thanks. And I have updates that need to be done and I get errors (Update Failed: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature)- any ways to do that manually or fix this?

Please make sure you upload your theme in a valid ZIP archive format.

I donā€™t know how to do thatā€¦ Iā€™m quite new and not too big of a coderā€¦ and also I deleted plugins and I have saved space but now I get an error (HTTP error) when I upload images.

I donā€™t know how to do thatā€¦

Extract your theme files in another location, then archive them in ZIP format.

I get an error (HTTP error) when I upload images.

Please screenshot the error.

The HTTP error was just with 1 image, the rest uploaded fine. How do I access the theme files? is it going to be through cpanel? And will I be sending them to you?

Nevermind, the update just finally worked and everything is working great. I really appreciate all of your cooperation and support. Wouldnā€™t have been able to fix this without you!