Domain Setup in 000webhost

I add two dns ns01.000webhost.com,ns02.000webhost.com
And I parked domain in 000webhost pannel, then I Menage and Link website to poddomain what create 000webhost automaticli, and they create folder in file menager od my domain .
But It not show index file nothing hapen

Currently, you have no domain parked to none of your websites.

Could you please explain your problem in depth? I did not understand correctly :confused:

I how parked posmrtnice.ba

Wait…

posmrtnice.ba is loading fine. You’ve already parked it :wink:

Either I was blind and didn’t see it, or the database has just been updated.

Way it is not show website

Your website is loading fine from here. I think your problem comes from cache errors.

Please clear your browser cache, flush your DNS and try again, or just wait and try again later :wink:

I tray on my smartphone and it is not working
Flush DNS clean chache on firefox, I tray on gogole crome it is not help
I dont know what to do

If you reboot your Smartphone / PC / Router, your website will work.

Otherwise, just wait. The DNS propagation time can take up to 24 hours.

I have gone through the process, with cpanel, to populate the root public_html folder. Then I used FileZilla to populate the remaining website structure. I, then, went on to park the domain name:
Domain Linked Website
collectivenet.org Parked collectivenetorg.000webhostapp.com [Manage v]
www.collectivenet.org Subdomain collectivenetorg.000webhostapp.com [Unlink]

Clicking on either collectivenetorg.000webhostapp.com will display the website properly.
Clicking on collectivenet.org or www.collectivenet.org displays the migration page

The http://whois.domaintools.com/collectivenet.org still refers to the migration page.
The other volunteer team member ‘owns’ the domain name.
I presently ‘own’ the collectivenetorg.000webhostapp.com website.
How do we fix this?

Both www.collectivenet.org and collectivenet.org are pointing to the new servers (145.14.*)

…and your website is loading fine on www

Please clear your browser cache, flush your DNS and try again. Or just wait, and try again later :wink:

Thank you for responding.
I flushed the DNS Resolver Cache. I cleared the browsing history in MS IE. (I primarily use FireFox.)
collectivenet.org and www.collectivenet.org both still display the migration page.

Then it is a DNS propagation issue. The DNS propagation time can take up to 24 hours.

Please be patient.

Thank you - ‘be patient’ I have been trying to learn that for decades.

We are sorry, but this is not on 000webhost’s end. It’s how DNS works.

Both working here.
Give it a while, keep flushing DNS and using Google DNS.