Files Deleted After Inactive Account

I went to log onto 000webhosts and seen that my website was down due to inactivity. Which was strange considering I didn’t get any notice or email about it, and logged on a couple of days before. For some reason I couldn’t get into my file manager and had to reset the password to get it to work, to which, I noticed that everything ive been working on has just deleted.

Is it possible to get these files back?

Thanks.

So when you login what options are you given?

Also check your spam are you sure no email was recieved similar to the one below?

When I log in, everything seems normal until you go into file manager, where everything I previously done has now gone. I also just double checked my email, and there’s no warning about an inactive account.

What was your website address?

The address is wallpaper-galaxy.ga

It appears that your account could have possibly moved servers and the content was left behind and it might still be around to move over or that your account was deleted for violation of the ToS?
Can you think of any terms you might have breached allowing your account to be deleted?

I’d submit a ticket over on 000webhost.com and the administrator will get back asap with a reason, it could be a genuine mistake.

I wouldnt think I broke any TOS, and thank you :slight_smile:

The same problem, is it possible to recover my files?

Once your account has been deleted I believe there isn’t any way to recover files nor get access to backups after having the same thing happen to myself.
If you open tickets via 000webhost they are likely to be just closed and ignored if you have broken ToS

But once deleted I don’t think there is going back.

Do you have any backups?

I was lucky and I could browse an archived version of my website via Google using cached option and also by browsing my site on The Wayback Machine so managed to retrieve all of the important things I had typed up and the template I just saved the page by right clicking then tidied it up using Microsoft Expression web but all of the downloadable files I had uploaded got lost.

It is very important files, and I have no backup, please help me? I need them very much. Thanks

I found that my account is inactive, after activating I discovered that my files disapiered. Please restor them if it is possible.

Your files will be gone I believe.

What was your website address?

And what kind of files are you most needing? .zip .exe .mp3 or just .html files?

infinityaren.netne.net, they are jpeg files

I can’t seem to find anything, when was your website last active and how long have you had your website?

I think you are pretty screwed dude I doubt you’ll get your files back.

I use my ftp account, and havn’t upload my website yet. There was folder which name was “Cam” and all files were there

Don’t you have copies on your own PC?

No if I had, I wouldn’t disturb you.

So did you ever have the files stored locally on your PC?

You’d have more chance recovering them from your own PC than you will obtaining a backup that there probably isn’t one via 000webhost.

Sorry.

files automatcly sent to my ftp server from IP camera, and I haven’t ever stored them on any hard driver. Thanks