FTP not working April 28 2018

I also see the same problem with ftp as with the file manager. It gets to password verification and disconnects. FTP worked 12 hour ago for me.

Hope they fix this soon.

Same here. waiting for update/fix.

Same here and i forgot to backup my work, i hope the fix it soon

URL of affected sites?

I have the same issue today.

URL of affected sites???

I cant log in in the file manager but i used it well earllier. I dont know why cant i log in now.

It charges for a log time and then it says password or name are bad, but they are well written.

Same problem with both file manager and ftp. I am logged in to my account ok. FTP worked 12 hour ago for me.

Hope they fix this soon.

URL of affected site(s)?

Hi,
I cannot connect to my file manager either through web file manager or FTP, is there any problem with the server?
Looking forward to your reply, thank you!
Jing

URL of affected site?

Hi
I am opening file manager and it is saying incorrect login details and after entering website name and password still it is saying incorrect details.There is no option to reset password.What to do?

1 Like

Same here i can’t logging into my file manager

Same here i can’t logging into my file manager

Confirm. Same problem for me, can’t connect to file server via FTP

URL(s) of affected accounts?

Login to file manager stopped working. Just able to select website and if i clicks on file manager it opens new tab but never redirects to file manager. Problem started since last one hour

Any screenshots and what is your URL?

Those replying with URL if you could

YOURADDRESS [DOT] 000WEBHOSTAPP

So do not type http://youraddress.000webhostapp.com for example.

Since a lot of you guys are new users or low post count the spam system might be deleting your post if you straight up post the URL it seems.

Thanks!