Please help, we want to go live shortly and our website shows this below error:

Gateway Time-out

Thanks

What is your domain name??

This is my domain, it is not working please somebody help:

https://afghanstar.000webhostapp.com/

Thanks

You should try after some time…to check weather its is working or not

No it is a Facebook Tab Page that I have hosted files and database with 000webhost and it was working fine few hours ago just now when i wanted to do final check, it shows error :frowning:

Please can someone help us urgently!?

Thanks

I know its urgent…But you should try after sometime!!!

I too had a working website a few hours ago (800NUTS.000webhostapp.com) and all I get now is “502 Bad Gateway error”. Is this the same issue your having mahpari?

Yes it is exactly same issue that I am having with my website :frowning:

It is an internal server issue and I don’t know if a Moderator can help with this. The Administration or technicians are probably updating or upgrading the servers. I think we just have to be patient.

This is the only thing we can do at the moment :frowning: Please someone from technical team help us. It is very critical for us.

Thanks and thanks for providing this awesome service in advance!

akhilkumar332 Is there any way you could find out if there is some type of server issue being worked on or maybe a time frame it might be fixed?

Sure…but i guess after some time your websites will be up again…As this is an temp issue!!!

Yes, I understand this, but if they know how long ( few more hours or a day), it would be greatly appreciated so we can know if we should come back tomorrow or just a few hours. Thank you for your help. :relaxed:

800NUTS is right. @akhilkumar332 if we upgrade our account, will it be still down!?

Same thing happened to mine screamingeagles.000webhotsapp.com just a little while ago, must be an internet thing.

@800NUTS Sure i’ll let you know soon!!!
Can i have your domain name too??

@mahpari Premium users don’t face any downtime!!!
As premium package guarantees 99.9% uptime!!!

Says “502 Bad gateway”

https://800nuts.000webhostapp.com/

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Mean while can you try downgrading your php version to 7.0 or lesser?? see if this helps you!!!

1 Like

scroll up, we are discussing that very issue.