Getting error on connection

An error has occured
Unable to connect to FTP server infragamerz.in on port 21.

Are you sure this is the address of the FTP server? This is often different from that of the HTTP (web) server. Please contact your ISP helpdesk or system administrator for help.

Go back or Go to the login page

Hide technical details

The error occured in file /home/mainhost/public_html/file-manager/includes/filesystem.inc.php on line 111.
function ftp_openconnection (/home/mainhost/public_html/file-manager/modules/browse/browse.inc.php on line 459)
function net2ftp_module_printBody (/home/mainhost/public_html/file-manager/main.inc.php on line 317)
function net2ftp (/home/mainhost/public_html/file-manager/index.php on line 108)
argument 0: printBody

I AM GETTING THE ABOVE ERRORS WHEN I TRY TO CONNECT BY FILE
MANAGER AND I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT BY FTP TOO

Hey Anmol,

You are not alone. I get the same errors as you do.
You should submit a ticket, and wait.

There are already another thread about someone else getting this error.

-Chriztian

Due to security check on 000webhost platform and your own safety, FTP access to your account is disabled until 2015 November 10 . Please use file manager to upload/edit your files or upgrade the account to premium using the upgrade section below and enjoy the feature rich premium services.

my file manager is also not working what should i do then
if i try file manager i get this error
"An error has occured
Unable to connect to FTP server infragamerz.in on port 21.

Are you sure this is the address of the FTP server? This is often different from that of the HTTP (web) server. Please contact your ISP helpdesk or system administrator for help.

Go back or Go to the login page

View technical details"

IF I TRY Another File Manager i get this error:
"Could not connect to server infragamerz.in:21 with user a3739433"
plzz help me guys!!

I think there are again some server problems?
I cannot even login to my member area at the website and I cannot access any FTP with filezilla
Still my websites are in the air… guess they got some problems, all we can do is wait until it works again.

000webhost was hacked.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2015/10/28/000webhost-database-leak/

I still cannot change my password… but damn they are late of telling us.

Hey Friend, even I get same error some times. so dont worry. just follow the instructions or steps to get rid of these errors. you can also raise a ticket.