Google's +1 button is an easy tool to promote+seo

google recently introduced the +1 button which can be placed in websites to make it easy for visitors to recommend the pages to others, google will also count the number of hits got to the +1 button in the page to calculate its relevancy … yay!

i’ve included it in my site(http://www.ipool.tk/comments/google’s-1-button-enabled-in-ipool-forums/), but i’m awaiting the results :wink:

I love the plus one button. We use it on our wensite for threads and it helps a lot with the reputation.

THis sounds awesome, I will try it when my site is ready.

I prefer to use a wordpress plugin to handle all my social networking buttons. If you use wordpress this is the really easy way to do things.

I prefer adding them manually as it’s much easier to customise them and it’s pretty simple once you find the right file. Only down side is you have to do it again when you update WordPress/theme.

I suppose its easier to customize them without using a plugin, but there’s nothing that stops you from editing the plugin itself.

I really like this idea, it’s kind of like the Face book like button

agree with you, its a nice tool

Thank for share, it is good for website quality and are appreciated. google bot google + button helps your surfing faster and faster index ranking well for keywords

^^ Actually Google + button has no relation with making site faster , in fact bit slower than normal as its external java script. Yes this will boost your ranking little more in SERP.

One of the best things that has ever been implemented so far. Great tool!

Google+ butten and facebook+ butten is the best for fast getting google index and ranks.

I too agree + button is a faster way of promoting the site.
Have you tried

Nice & simple way to promote with huge user base.
Try this too