Host '10.1.1.25' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

I’m fresh here and today I setup my MySQL but get this error:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (HY000/1130): Host ‘10.1.1.25’ is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in /home/a2475347/public_html/tmp/bigdump.php on line 394

And I googled this problem and could not find the proper answer.

I guess the mySQL server provided is not on the same serve as the php host space. The error is telling that cross domain visiting is not allowed!

**mysql5.000webhost.com is resolevd as 10.1.1.25 as your local server**

Could you help me fix it? Thanks!

I test some expert’s php code

<?php
$con = mysql_connect("mysql5.000webhost.com","a2475347_pendave","***secret***");
if (!$con)
  {
  die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error());
  }

if (mysql_query("CREATE DATABASE my_db",$con))
  {
  echo "Database created";
  }
else
  {
  echo "Error creating database: " . mysql_error();
  }

mysql_close($con);
?>

and get the error:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host ‘10.1.1.25’ is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in /home/a2475347/public_html/tmp/test.php on line 2

Could not connect: Host ‘10.1.1.25’ is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

What can I do?

Notes:

• Use your own version of PHPMyAdmin is not allowed
  • You have to create the database using MySQL icon before you can use it
  • It might take a few hours from the time you create or make any changes until it is available, please make sure you check using PHPMyAdmin first before you try to configure it with your application.
  • If you have a problem with your database, change your password or delete and create it and try again.
  • Remote Mysql is not allowed on free hosting, upgrade to paid hosting then you can do remote Mysql
  • Your config should point to MySQL hostname with ‘mysqlXX.000webhost.com’ format.
  • 000webhost version of PHPMyAdmin is connect using ‘sqlXX.000webhost.com’ format.

Please check Mysql icon in your cPanel for more connection detail

Free hosting server might be abuse at the time and it might not be available from time to time.

Oh…

Abuse? Do you mean the free hosts always get abused then the mySQL service is shut off?

So, now my server is due to this?

If the server is under attack it will impact the performance and make it seems to be down.

LoL i have the same identical problem on the same (mysql5.000webhost.com) server.
It means that you offer a service that is blocked/unblocked with heuristic ‘attacks’ identification?

LOL.I have the same problem :slight_smile: But I am facing it for 2 days