How can I register mi own domain in 000webhost?

Well, I have already mi own domain and I registered it free in www.freenom.com. It’s avancesdelahumanidad.ml, and I don’t know how I can register in 000webhost. I was searching a way to do it, and I looked in “set web address”. In the last part, there’s an option called “change web address”. I clicked it, and I chose the option “I have a domain”, and It told me the following:
Go to your domain provider & point CNAME record to: avancesdelahumanidad.000webhostapp.com

Could someone explain me the way to do it please?

PD: My domain page ask me for the nameserver hosting, and for the host name with the IP, how can I obtain it?

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you so much for your time.

Yes, I created yesterday.

If you own the domain name you can go to your DNS provider and point your domain name to 000webhost name server or any hosting provider.

To use 000webhost hosting service with your own domain name, you must create a site with a domain name that you own and assume you already point your name servers to 000webhost or use an a-record method.

If you want to use your DNS provider mail service, then you can change your MX record in your account to point to your DNS provider.

One MX record is all you need but if you want more than one then you have to upgrade to paid hosting

Please see MX icon in your CPanel for more detail

Or you can also park your domain name to your existing site here at 000webhost but you can’t use many services

Or you can use an a-record from your DNS provider to point to your site here at 000webhost and have full control of your DNS records at your DNS provider but you can’t receive or forward email when you use an a-record.

Note:
. Any DNA change will take 24-48 hours.
. You can’t use email with a parked domain name.

if you are not sure how to do an a-record ask your DNS provider