I cannot get my code to work properly on 00webhost

Forgive me, but I am new to all this and I am struggling trying to figure this out.
I have my code written and my index.html file saved. If I open my my index.html file into Chrome, it opens correctly. If I upload my files (including the index.html file) to 00webhost, my site does not display properly. Basically just the background appears with little to no content. Should I have my html file in a separate location? Does it have to do with where the files were saved on my desktop?

I just discovered that if I move the html file into the same folder as the other files on my desktop, it will not display properly on chrome, but if I move it back to the desktop it works again. How do I point my code to the image and file locations?

I appreciate any help,
Ryan

Hi, I think the issue you’re having has a simple solution. Basically, your code links its stylesheets and images exactly how you tell it to. So, if you have a background image that is linked to /Desktop/image.png it will have to be changed to your website link (including the file). This applies to all external links.

Thanks. This is getting frustrating. Which link should include the file? Also,
I am trying to have my submit submit the info collected to my database (.php). How do I configure my database to receive and save the info–and how do I include this in my html code?

Thank you