Incoming mail problem

account name: nomads.wow.bz
site address: http://nomads.wow.bz

I have setup the admin mail account for my domain at 000webhost, and one redirect account to my regular mailbox. Neither seem to work. When I try to send an e-mail to any of them, it isn’t delivered, and after 2 days or so I get a “Message not sent” message from mailserver.

What the problem could be? All outcoming e-mails work both from 000webhost CP Webmail feature and from php-scripts.

try re-creating the account.

try re-creating the account.

are you sure that will help? Re-creating account is quite a long process and my site is already working, so an interruption in its work would be a very bad thing.

Also, I did post a help ticket today, and got following answer

Free servers support POP3 and IMAP only. SMTP is not available with free account, but it can be enabled with premium account. You can upgrade your account at http://www.000webhost.com/upgrade/

So that means that I can not create a mailing account like admin@mydomain.com and receive mail with it? And whole line of Control Panel is useless?

i meant re-create the email account.

no it does not mean that. they mean that you can not use an email client (outlook etc.). you can only access the emails via the cpanel.

Hmm thanks for help lobrc
I’ll try and do as you say, though I tried creating two accounts and none of them work
Maybe something wrong in MX record of domain? I use a free domain hosting and maybe thats the reason? Any clues?
And maybe you know in which cases such server response is issued, which as i mentioned i get to every email i try to send to these addresses?
<riedel@nomads.wow.bz>: host nomads.wow.bz[64.191.87.136] refused to talk to me: 421 Too many concurrent SMTP connections; please try again later.

Im having trouble with my email account as well.

Im getting similar trouble

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient’s email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 t24si857188wak.95 (state 14).

I have no emails in my webmail box for some reason and cannot receive emails from anyone.

Are you using your own domain or 000webhost’s subdomain?

I got a message back from the ticket i submitted. Apparently free web hosting has some problems with high volumes of emails through the system. I dont have any emails in my box, and alot bounce back because of how the system is setup apparently. And the if it bounces back (randomly) then they will [U]not [/U]come through at all. Seems odd since i need clients to be able to get ahold of me no matter what but thats the breaks.

Domain with someone else but i get emails sometimes, just not other times. Most bounce back.

Just set up a yahoo.com email account and post the link on your web page.

Thanks anyway, but its for a business email, which is located on my business card. So it has to have my .com as my address. Ive had to sign up for proper hosting which is a bit expensive but i suppose worth it in the long run, plus tax deductible. (thats if i have any reserves left to draw from :S)

I’m having the same issue, incoming email does not work but outgoing mail is working

testing email
trolls@33t.co.cc

please try to send me emails to see if i get it thank you, i can only send emails right now