Incompatible webstie Template Cross Browser and smartphone

Hello,

My website is displayed well only in my screen (using only mozilla) but it looks disastrous in:

• ANY OTHER BROWSER,
  • All SMARTPHONES
  • ANY different screen sizes

I am using a template from this host!!

This is KEY!.. If the website cannot be seen properly designed in all the browsers and smarphones nothing has sense, it is better not to have a website!

Can anybody please explain me if ths is normal in this host web design service or if I am doing something wrong?

Because I will have to change host otherwise.

Many thanks.

@5antiago Your website is working fine on other browsers too and if you’re issue from other browser then post screenshot of your issue.

Also i don’t see any issue in smartphones too and if you’re any issue then post screenshot of your issue.

Try this:-
Go to Zyro Builder >> “click on settings symbol” >> “Settings” and add this "meta section"
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
Now try again from your smartphone. This should help.

You can’t expect more from any website builder, if you want a good responsive website then download html5+bootstrap based web template, then modify it as per you need and upload it.

1 Like

Hi thanks,

Many friends send me screen shots of my website looking all modified… But I will try your suggestion.

By any chance do you know how I can download my website to my laptop hardrive? (not automatically but everytime I want to buck it up), easily.

Thanks!

Hi @5antiago
Go to your file manager and download all your website files.

I clicked in “File Manager” icon and it is only for Uploading files, not for downloading.

I have also tried from Settings - Backup (but I have to pay for that!!..amazing!!)

This host has many issues…

I just want to download my website and take it to another host… nothing works here:

1. I have been trying to download it along many days and still don’t know how. One tutorial doesn’t have the pictures, the other is an automatic backup once a month, the one in settings I have to pay… wow!!.. what else I can do… still trying to back up my website (something basic!)

2. The website builder is not accurate. When you see the website as a customer the layout design has all moved, spaces are bigger, text out of place, etc.

… so many issues.

You can have two free backup options (basic)

1. Open a FTP client and connect for free to your website and download the folder public_html

2. Open File Manager via 000webhost.com and download your website files.

Another free option is using

Unzipper - a php script you upload to your website, visit the script and run the script and it will compress your website into a .zip file, you then download this via File Manager, FTP client or simply the browser.

If you have any more questions on the above do reply and tag me using @ then Infinity and I shall do my best to resolve any issues.

Hello Infinity,

Thanks for your reply but I would need further help please as I am not an expert on this.

Option 1:
I am reading and learining online because I do not have a clue how to do it.

Option 2:

I opened the File Manager, then selected all folders:

“public_html” + “tmp”
(I guess that is what I have to select)

But what should I do after?
The only intuitive possible option I see is “copy” or “move”, but then I cannot chose a destination folder.

I am lost.

could you please advise?
Many thanks!

Hi Infinity,

I have managed to set the FTP Client and download the folder “public_html”.

My doubts are:

What folder should I download in order to have all my website backed up for the following porposes:

1. In the case that the website is deleted from the host

2. In the case that I want to take the website to another host

Could you please reply by the numbers of my doubts stated above, so that it will be clearer for me.

Many thanks!
Regards.