Internal Server Error

Hello, I have been a member since last month or so and I am for the first time, experiancing problems with my website http://www.future-review.com/
Can someone help me solve this issue because this is my first website and I’m a noob to all this.
Thank you

I have contacted cpanel@hosting24.com but no answers. I posted here because maybe there is a simple fix to this.

Can someone please help me, I need this blog up and running for my users. I don’t want to lose readers because of this issue.
Can someone help me. Thank you

First thing:
Check if any .htaccess is existent in the blog directory. If yes, rename it to something else and see if your blog comes back

Have you changed any settings in the blog?

try what karmacore said. btw: that email dont go to anything…

Thank you it works now. But don’t i need that file, what should i rename it to?

also my site seems to be messed up after i renamed it. The layout it different.

can you please post what’s in your .htaccess file?
i don’t use WP, but someone who does will be able to help you better.
i DO know it’s permissions should be set to 777

I know i need to change the CMOD of htaccess file to 777 but It wont work for some reason. It says
Warning: ftp_site() [function.ftp-site]: Could not change perms on /public_html/.htaccess: Operation not permitted in /home/manager/public_html/includes/filesystem.inc.php on line 723

And i Cant find filesystem.inc.php on my server

The .htaccess file should not be 777, anyway if I were you I would redownload wordpress and then reupload the original .htaccess file that comes with wordpress.

If i delete it will it come back and be writtable?

I think I fixed it. I created another file myself and then deleted the bad one. Now it works fine I think.
Made it 766.
Thank you everyone who helped.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

That works too, btw it should also work a 644.