IP adress for A record linking?

I have a main website that is self-built hosted via FTP on 000webhost, which can be found at www dot tomlever.co.uk. I also have a blog hosted on google blogger which can be found at blog dot tomlever.co.uk

Before the changes on may 1st, i was using 123reg.coms DNS services, the main A record for the site being pointed to a 000webhost IP adress, and also www. pointed to 000webhost via CNAME. This meant that tomlever.co.uk and www dot tomlever.co.uk would land me on the index of my main site.

Now, on the new 000webhost service, i cannot find the details for how i would link an A record to 000webshost, with only Park and Point being the options. I have tried using a CNAME at *.tomlever.co.uk, but i understand this is not best practice.

What are my options for keeping tomlever.co.uk and blog.tomlever.co.uk alive? The easiest for me would be if i could just use a new A record but i understand there might be other options.

A records are no longer used to point domains, you can park with name servers or point with CNAME records.