Laravel 5.4 Help

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to host my Laravel5.4 application using the free hosting of this site.

I have looked at many tutorials/forum answers to try and figure out how it needs to be done. That said it still does not work so I need help. Here’s where I am right now.

I have uploaded my entire project into a folder ‘root/project’ and then moved the contents of the public folder into ‘public_html’ I then made a few changes, as suggested within index.php so that it points to my project files. However, all I get now is this page:

The project does require a database that I am yet to add but before that it should still run and spit out a db error so I don’t think it is because of that.

Hope this makes sense and that someone can help.

Thanks in advance!

Try This…
First backup your data.
Then go to “Settings – General” and hit “Delete”.
After this again create a new site and upload your files!!!

Is that a serious suggestion?

@tcdev I have faced the same once and at last after waiting…i did this to get my website to work!!!

With Laravel5.4?
Did you do any of the configuration i mentioned or just uploaded?

No it was some other application…
I made few changes and then, when i tried to visit my page…i got this Testing123 page!!!

See that’s the thing, for my application I will need to make some adjustments to make it run. I appreciate the suggestion but I need to know what adjustments I should be making in order to get it working.

you can try deleting your .htaccess file ??As this method worked fine for one of the user!!!

Will Give it a try thankyou! :slight_smile:

i guess the issue is solved ??

Afraid not getting a 500 error now so something isnt right.

What is your domain name??

https://prunted-plot.000webhostapp.com/

I wouldn’t say free hosting is suitable for Laravel I’ve seen many users come and go to premium because it just doesn’t function on free hosting.