Mail forward problem

Hi,

Im having a problem with the mail forwarder system.

Ive already have a domain .com and I choose to host it at 000webhost, the problem is the email of this .com domain is not forwarding to the pointed private email.

Another problem is ocurring with mail system…

At my website theres a form mail which the user write something at the text box and i receive this directly at my email.

It works just fine in all hosts servers (including 000webhost free domain, web44) but it doesnt work when its at my .com domain, hosted here at 000webhost also.

I thought it was DNS issues (and it probably is) and it would be fixed with time but more than 30 hours passed by and the DNS is not ready yet (its very instable actually, it points to 000webhost sometimes and to my last host server in other times)…

I dont understand why this is happening because i never saw a DNS changeing so slowly, i start to think theres is some problem with my domain hosted at 000webhost.

Anyone had already experimented this kind of problem?

ps: at cPanel, in Disk Usage it shows 0 MB used, thats not true because ive already uploaded my website into there.

Is all of this normal in beginning?

[]s!

Someone? =/

If you can see your website (the .com domain name), the DNS is probably set right.

I don’t know what the problem with the mail forwarder is though. Maybe you can remove and add the entry again?

Ive already removed and tried lots of times.

My website is http://definicao-design.com (im not sure if I could post it here but anyway).

Sometimes its alright but sometimes its not.

Thats probably DNS troubles but - like I said - I never saw a DNS update so slow, then im thinking about a problem at my domain with 000webhost.

Maybe if someone had already experimented this problem… it could help me…

I remember I had a “problem” with the DNS. Sometimes it showed my site, sometimes it didn’t show my site. After waiting a while (24 hours) it was working fine.

But you’ve already wait for more than 30 hours. So it should work. And yea, I can see your site.

Submit a support ticket (in your control panel). Maybe they can help you better.

Yea, I submited a support ticket.

Probably the mail forwarder and the mail formulary are not working because the DNS update is not fully ready… but im start to think if someday it will or if I need to make some new account because something.

Anyway, thanks.