My Domain Name Not Working

Hello Friends, I Have a domain Name With Name Velokwik.com And I Am Point My Domain To 000webhost Nameserver But 000Webhost says Domain Name Is already in use and i checked everything in my godaddy account for dns of velokwik.com and everything is good but 000webhost yet saying domain name is in use. can anyone help me for this

Hi @shivanshsingh000!

Domain velokwik.com is already linked to website: velokwik.000webhostapp.com

If you want to link it to another website go to 000webhost cPanel > Set web address > velokwik.com > Manage > Link Website

I Think I Have Forgot My Email Address For This Domain Name So Can You Tell Me Email Address For This Domain Name Or Can You Unlink This Domain Name From This Website

Domain velokwik.com is linked to the website registered for the account with e-mail address: shivansh2064@gmail.com

Ok Thanks Let Me Check that

1 Like

Ok Now I Point My Domain Name With Cname Record So Can You Guide Me Please

To which website do you want to link your domain?

wheezing-mode.000webhostapp.com

It’s simple. :wink:
1. Go to your cPanel registrar, at DNS section and add two CNAME records:

@ -> wheezing-mode.000webhostapp.com
www -> wheezing-mode.000webhostapp.com
2. Go to 000webhost cPanel > Set web address > Add domain > Point domain > velokwik.com. Try it until it points

Thanks Again For Your Help

1 Like

Your domain is not pointed correctly.

Please go to your cPanel registrar, at DNS section and add this record:

velokwik.com -> wheezing-mode.000webhostapp.com

In advance, remove the @ one.

Hello Friends I have a domain segurancaschutz.com.br I made the change of DNS to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com in 18-06-2017 erased everything that was before.
Can you tell me where I’m looking to see if everything has worked out and my domain is already in the AR
Can anyone help me for this

@schutz [quote=“schutz, post:12, topic:71788”]
segurancaschutz.com.br
[/quote]

You have updated name servers correctly but its fully propagated yet.
Wait till it gets fully propagated, then go to,
“Set Web Address” – “Add Domain” – "Park Domain"
then park your domain and go online.

Thank you very much for your attention! My domain is already in the AR, but I will have to upload my site I have the backup of my domain but the file extension is [tar.gz]
I tried UPLOAD but it did not work … will I do it again anything the Lord could help me?
Can anyone help me for this

@schutz Try this to extract,

I am doing as indicated by you. I have the whole backup of my domain in extension .tar.gz let’s see if I understood for example using ndeet / unzipper first I need to do the UPLOAD of my domain in ndeet / unzipper. To later use ndeet / unzipper to download my domain in https://files.000webhost.com/ can the language be made in HTML or just PHP?

@schutz Is your issue solved??