My site problem... "Error 404"?

Hi there.
TRANSLATE: On its website on Wednesday czarniolecko.pl added a comment at the news. Then the mobile site no longer work - the files are not deleted … I do not know what to do. My friend says that it is in a 404 error.

Are you using A records or nameservers? Is it a parked domain or did you create an account using the domain?

Can you also verify if the index.html is still in tact?

I think I created an account with the domain. Previously, it was all about the google shows that the party exists, but just can not go on it …

“Can you also verify if the index.html is still in tact?” - I sent the file index several times.

I have a website based on PHP-Fusion system (v7)

Have you updated the nameservers or the A record for the account called czarniolecko.pl with your registrar (usually where you got the domain)

Hello,

If you visit the following website (whois for domains pl)
you can see that the czarniolecko.pl domain’s status is:

DOMAIN: czarniolecko.pl 's billing period had finished
created: 2006.04.03 12:06:37
last modified: 2012.04.09 13:54:10
expiration date: 2013.04.18 12:06:37

On the next page of the same website, they explain which means the message above:

Domain name’s billing period has finished - the domain name enters BLOCKED state, in which it may stay for up to 15 days. During this time period the Registrant of this domain name may renew it, for the new billing period at his recent Registrar, or transfer (with simultaneous renewal) the domain name to one of Partners of NASK. If this process is not completed before the 15 day mark the domain name will be released.

Because previously president of the club record “address masking” (czarniolecko.pl) on your server … I do not know what he has to do …

The owner of the domain name has to pay if he wants to carry on using it.

Ok, the domain is paid for and now it is http://error404.000webhost.com/? . I have to change some settings?

is the domain on the account? - check to ensure it hasnt been unparked etc…

Domain mjjj.tk has been parked on top of mmm.webatu.com. The most important thing is that now you need to update nameservers of domain mjjj.tk to ns01.000webhost.com, ns02.000webhost.com

If you will not update nameservers, domain will be unparked in 7 days automatically.

Ok, DNS set. I played a little bit even before the file cofing.php and now is the message

“Table ‘a3984309_czarnio.DB_PREFIXsettings’ does not exist existSettings to, please check your config.php file or run setup.php again.”

Cofing.php change the style of writing? Because as I gave it another cofing.pl this error occurred.

[… sorry wrong thread. this is your site one :)]

have you corrected the DB_PREFIX…
Open phpMyAdmin.

open the database a3984309_czarnio

Do you have a table in there with the name DB_PREFIXsettings

if not, what is the ‘settings’ table called.

You need to edit the DB_PREFIX value to the same as the name on the ‘settings’ table.

PHP will add a global variable to the name of the table name: thus allowing you to share one database between many php/mysql applications.

IE: phpNuke and phpBB can share a database by having a nuke_ and phpbb_ prefix respectively, although both have a “settings” table, this prefix allows you to prevent overwriting data incorrectly!

I did as you wrote, that is:

1. open phpMyAdmin
  2. fusionm38S8_settings
    And then? I do not know exactly what to choose.

I think it’s a problem with your settings in config.php, can you post them? (remove password)

<?php
// database settings
$db_host = “mysql16.000webhost.com”;
$db_user = “a3984309_czarnio”;
$db_pass = “********”;
$db_name = “a3984309_czarnio”;
$db_prefix = “fusion_”;
define(“DB_a3984309”, “fusion_”);
?>

Isn’t your prefix fusionm38S8 ?

So to be $ db_prefix = “fusion_38S8”?

The image you posted says fusionm38S8_
There’s an ‘m’ in it aswell.

<?php
// database settings
$db_pass = “********”;
$db_prefix = “fusionm38S8_”;
define(“DB_a3984309”, “fusionm38S8_”);
?>

Then I changed the:

<?php
// database settings
$db_pass = "********;
$db_prefix = “fusionm38S8_settings”;
define(“DB_a3984309_czarnio”, “fusionm38S8_settings”);
?>

Table ‘a3984309_czarnio.DB_PREFIXsettings’ doesn’t existSettings do not exist, please check your config.php file or run setup.php again.

:frowning:

What have you installed on your site? What does the standard config.php file look like before altering it?