My website won't load / work

Hi.

I’ve had this website empty for a long time but finally put it to use for a project at work.

I built everything last week. Had it live for others to see on Friday.

Then it started taking over 5 minutes to load on Saturday, then wouldn’t load at all.

I upgraded to Hostinger to see if service would be better.
First, their guidance was that my doman doesn’t exist with 000webhost at all.

Now, it redirects to another website (a domain I do own) instead of just displaying the website I built.

Site: wwwreadysetdevcom.000webshost.com

Can someone point me in the right direction? Not exactly an IT buff; this is my first foray into coding outside of taking tutorials.

Thanks,
CJ

Hi @MigrantCloth!

Since you have upgraded to Hostinger, there is not point for me but to explain how to proceed further.

First, their guidance was that my doman doesn’t exist with 000webhost at all.

Your website URL is wwwreadysetdevcom.000webhostapp.com

I upgraded to Hostinger to see if service would be better.

Yes, it is better. You will also unlock new features and no limitations. Please contact their Support Service and ask them to move your websites to their servers. Please send them the real website URL.

Also, as a matter of fact, only one downtime has been recorded in the last week. And your websites are loading fine :slight_smile:

Hi. Ok.

I will contact them again.

I just spoke with them 20 mins ago and they advised nothing is loading for them.

Thanks again.
CJ

Please do so. If they still can’t find your website, give them your e-mail address. (the one you used to sign up for 000webhost)