Mysql conection problem

I have html instalation service who needs mysql database.

i uploaded all the files via ftp to 000webhost.
Instalation stops when needs to connect to mysql

this are my settings:

host: localhost
databasename: (from db manager)
username: (from db manager)
Password: (from db manager)
Prefix:

error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user ‘root’@‘2a02:4780:bad:f00d::f’ (using password: YES)

Please help

Hi @bjustin

You have to find your db_name and username first.

This clearly says your are using wrong credentials.
Can you change your database password?

1 Like

@ckhawand

It’s a problem with username. It shows he has use root as the username

1 Like

i change database name, user, pass

now this: Wrong COM_STMT_PREPARE response size. Received 7

??

Where did you find that error? When changing the password?

1 Like

What are you trying to install?

when i changed everything db name, user, pass

I try to install Bemusic service

maybe someone have any ideas?

What MYSQL USERNAME/ DATABASE are you using?

db: id3069143_vipmusic
user: id3069143_vipuser

Are you trying to use Remote MYSQL?

no, i dont think so
installation is on html browser

Hmm so what is the latest error message you encounter?

Wrong COM_STMT_PREPARE response size. Received 7

@bjustin

Try to log into databases.000webhost.com and reply your result

try yourself

https://vipmusic.000webhostapp.com/vipmusic

db name: id3069143_vipmusic
user: id3069143_vipuser
pass: vip2017

Can you post your configuration.php file or database.php similar file like connect.php or all three if they exist in code tags please?

code within tags

i dont find that files. its big folder :slight_smile:

maybe index.php?

<?php define('IS_DEMO', (gethostname() === 'youtubify' ? 1 : 0)); define('VERSION', '2.0.7'); if ( ! file_exists(__DIR__.'/application/.env') && file_exists(__DIR__.'/install_files')) { require_once __DIR__.'/install_files/install.php'; exit; } /** * Laravel - A PHP Framework For Web Artisans * * @package Laravel * @author Taylor Otwell */ /* |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | Register The Auto Loader |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | | Composer provides a convenient, automatically generated class loader for | our application. We just need to utilize it! We'll simply require it | into the script here so that we don't have to worry about manual | loading any of our classes later on. It feels nice to relax. | */ require __DIR__.'/application/bootstrap/autoload.php'; /* |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | Turn On The Lights |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | | We need to illuminate PHP development, so let us turn on the lights. | This bootstraps the framework and gets it ready for use, then it | will load up this application so that we can run it and send | the responses back to the browser and delight our users. | */ $app = require_once __DIR__.'/application/bootstrap/app.php'; /* |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | Run The Application |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | | Once we have the application, we can handle the incoming request | through the kernel, and send the associated response back to | the client's browser allowing them to enjoy the creative | and wonderful application we have prepared for them. | */ $kernel = $app->make('Illuminate\Contracts\Http\Kernel'); $response = $kernel->handle( $request = Illuminate\Http\Request::capture() ); $response->send(); $kernel->terminate($request, $response);