New user here, my site loads very very slow

Hi guys,

Read a few threads about new cpanel, i didn’t notince any change and wasn’t asked to do any migration…
About my site: www.vacantapeyacht.com was working perfectly yesterday, after the problem with the servers for free hosting was solved.

Note: The site is built with the integrated builder.
Today i tried to access it, but it loads very very slow, more than a few minutes to load a page, no error shows up. I’m still working on it and can not check the updates i’ve made to it.

Please advice, thank you!

My site is doing the very same thing. The downtime warning says there aren’t any nodes down currently, but my website is taking minutes to show up.

vacantapeyachtcom.000webhostapp.com seems to be fine as well as vacantapeyacht.com

Try clearing your browser cache and data etc.

What is your website?

http://www.lymphieunicorn.com/

Hi, Thanks for the fast response…
On my side it doesn’t load… cleared the cache on both browsers, chrome, and Mozilla, no change…

What is to be done?

Sounds crazy but the top request you did is normal 100% all 000webhost hosted sites should do that.

But both our sites are online

OK, let say say is normal…
Since last reply my site’s home page didn’t load completely on desktop.
I tried to enter from my mobile phone, disconnected WI-FI, and used 4G connection… same issue, very very slow…

Is an issue from 000webhost some where, doesn’t have to do with my internet connection or browser, cause does the same on mobile with 4g… and yesterday worked just fine…
Now what?

The sites ARE online. I don’t think that’s the issue. The issue is that they’re loading ridiculously slowly. At least for me. I mean, they’re loading at a dial-up type of speed and that’s…just not acceptable.

Well the server issues still haven’t been fully solved I will update the post or an administrator will in the thread I made…